Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS IN THE EARLY PART OF PREGNACY ....ADVICE PLEASE !!!

(7 Posts)
sweetbean Thu 20-Sep-07 16:26:36

Im 5 weeks prengnat and i am getting bad pains on and off in ovaries, i also have really bad back ache which comes and gose and i constantly feel like ive just got my AF all the time and keep running to the loo to see if im bleeding (sorry if tmi blush)

I just wonderd if this has happened to anyone else?

I had a MC in march and im just so worried that i will lose this one too. I do remember something similar when i had my daughter but im sure it only lasted a couple of days and this has been going on since my Af was due on the 14th.

I would be so gratful for any advise !!

Thanks xx

widgetsmummy Thu 20-Sep-07 16:39:28

Dear sweetbean

I MC'd in March and got pregnant again in May. Some of what you are feeling completely understandable paranoia... try and relax, if you can't, go to your EPU and get a scan. If you get cramps or any discoloured discharge or bleeding go straight to A&E/EPU and demand a scan.

I'm 19 weeks now and still have scary moments, but so far all healthy. Getting to 12 weeks and that first scan makes it all worth it.

Good luck

Marne Thu 20-Sep-07 16:46:57

Hi, i had pain in my ovaries with dd2, when i had my first scan i was told it was caused by a cyst on my ovaries, i was told this was normal, the cyst lets of some pregnancy hormones but some find it painful and most don't even notice it's there. When a had another scan at 25 weeks the cyst had gone.

Good luck

susiemj Thu 20-Sep-07 16:49:55

I had a pain for ages in early pregnancy. There was nothing wrong. It was just implantation and/or things shifting and swelling.

Best of luck.

littleoldme Thu 20-Sep-07 16:52:02

Sweetbean.I had excruciating pain in right ovary until about 15 weeks. It's just working overtime hormone wise.

Your are understandably worried so you must call the doc or mw. Let us know how you go.

Egg Thu 20-Sep-07 17:07:19

I had tons of AF type pain in both pregnancies early on. It really worried me, and then when it stopped at about 8 weeks that worried me too. It must be so hard after a MC. I hope these next few weeks go quickly for you and you reach the magic 12 weeks without any more worries.

sweetbean Thu 20-Sep-07 19:52:48

Thank you so much for all your advice ladies smile
Its just so nice to have somewhere to come and talk about how you feel whithout everyone thinking that your paranoid!

I havn't told anyone yet apart from DP and was waiting till i am 6 weeks before telling my doctor.Im just to worried but your comments have really helped THANK YOU XX

wigetsmummy so happy to hear that you are exspecting i wish you a very happy and non scary !!! rest of your pregnacy xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now