Talk

Advanced search

Do these look negative to you? Please help

(9 Posts)
Honey990 Sat 23-May-20 23:34:41

I’m not looking to be pregnant at all, in fact I don’t want to be pregnant and am paranoid that I am.
Do these look negative to you? Because I just can’t tell. Last time I had sex with 2 months ago, so I would be 11 weeks by now if I were. Please someone let me know what you think, havent had many relies before when I post
I have had a not pregnant on a digital clear blue (took a week ago) and I’ve had two first response which looked negative too (took those about 3 weeks ago)

Shmithecat2 Sat 23-May-20 23:36:12

Can't see any lines on any of them.

Userr19037 Sat 23-May-20 23:36:36

Look negative to me. Line would be very obvious if the last time you had sex was 2 months ago

physicskate Sun 24-May-20 09:14:52

All negative.

Why do you think you are??

Many people get positives within two WEEKS of having sex (if pregnant).

Drybird2020 Sun 24-May-20 09:19:44

Those look totally negative. Have you missed a period?

Bleepers Sun 24-May-20 09:35:03

Negative I think.

diddlediddle Sun 24-May-20 09:43:44

The tests are all negative. You are definitely not pregnant.

Honey990 Sun 24-May-20 10:23:41

My periods have been really odd since I got the copper coil as an emergency contraception and I've had pregnancy symptoms, but they have pretty much gone now. I've also unexplainably gained weight.
My last period was heavy but only lasted about 3 days, then I had a week of bleeding before that in the same month.
Just wanted to be sure because I read up about cryptic pregnancies which has kind of scared me - the fact you could be pregnant and have negative pregnancy tests and not know up until your like 20 or more weeks

Honey990 Sun 24-May-20 10:25:12

That's so reassuring, thank you so much everyone!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »