Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy pillows

(12 Posts)
Sheera1 Thu 21-May-20 21:32:09

I bought the nana and Dee. I had to turn it upside down though as I like to flip my pillow for my face in the night. It was also a teeny bit short for me but put the head section in between my legs with the long bits up the way supporting my body and it was lovely.

raindrop84 Thu 21-May-20 20:58:44

@BeautyAndTheBump1 I've heard good things about the Dreamgenii and like the fact it's not too big. Is the back supportive enough to stop you rolling onto your back in your sleep?

OP’s posts: |
BeautyAndTheBump1 Thu 21-May-20 20:55:54

Dreamgenii has been my lifesaver. It doesnt take over the entire bedroom, and you can tuck the long side inbetween your legs no matter which side you lay. It's so comfy and supportive!

Bethanyr2608 Thu 21-May-20 20:53:55

Slumber down body pillow £15 Asda. It’s as long as the width of my king sized bed!

mobear Thu 21-May-20 20:02:51

I really like my bbhugme one, it was expensive but it’s very versatile.

lockdownpregnancy Thu 21-May-20 11:40:42

@raindrop84 pregnancy has made me freakishly hot anyway so I just sleep with that pillow and a very thin sheet instead of a duvet.
I've now dug my fab out too as I can't cope with the heat! I don't think it's down to the pillow as I've been getting really hot in bed since before I bought it

RainbowFlowers Thu 21-May-20 09:29:22

I just got a long straight one from argos. I loooove it.

Frazzlerock Thu 21-May-20 09:27:55

This one was recommended to me on here when I asked a couple of weeks ago and I really love it. It is super soft and big enough, but not too big that it takes up all the space in the bed. I really like it and so pleased I got it
Nana and Dee preg pillow

Nowisthemonthofmaying Thu 21-May-20 09:25:36

I bought a 9 foot straight one which is good as you can arrange it how you like - if your back's getting hot you can just push it out of the way! But it's soft enough to easily bend into a u-shape or whatever you like.
Means turning over etc is pretty easy too. The only downside with mine is that it has a polyester cover so I'm going to make a cotton one to use with it once it gets really hot. It was super cheap though (about a tenner on Ebay) so I'm not complaining!

raindrop84 Thu 21-May-20 09:20:52

@lockdownpregnancy Does it make you hot at night? I'm concerned that I'm going to be using it over the summer and some of the bigger ones look like they'd make you overheat!

lockdownpregnancy Thu 21-May-20 09:11:27

Hi OP. I've got this one and it's a god send!
Only down fall with this one is when you need to move as it's a bit awkward, but if you don't move much then you'll be fine!
I'm 21 weeks now and I've had it for the last few weeks and I've never slept so well! 🥰

raindrop84 Thu 21-May-20 08:49:14

I'm looking to buy a pregnancy pillow and there seems to be so many different styles out there! Any recommendations??

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in