Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lulumama yes me again!

(11 Posts)
missyhols Fri 07-Sep-07 07:38:07

So not much has happened still getting tightenings but nothing thats too painful just uncomfy. My cervix feels really odd like intestines lol. Really squidgy. There is also a bit of bloody discharge but I've had none come out?

MarsLady Fri 07-Sep-07 07:43:36

Is the discharge mucus-y? It sounds like your "show". Try to ignore the uncomfy and get on with your day but if you're tired rest.

Try to relax and let your body open up so that the baby can come. smile

missyhols Fri 07-Sep-07 07:53:48

Don't think its a show prob more from my sweep not sure? Just spoke to midwife again and i'm going for a long walk and see if anything kicks off. If not i'm going to have another sweep this afternoon.

MarsLady Fri 07-Sep-07 08:02:09

Be careful about the long walk. It'll make you rather tired and you're going to need your energy to birth the baby.

missyhols Fri 07-Sep-07 08:05:29

I've had really good night sleep- for once! And my stroll won't last long. I've got spd so i start quite well and end up giving up lol.

MarsLady Sat 08-Sep-07 09:31:39

how goes it missy?

missyhols Sat 08-Sep-07 17:25:08

Sorry only just seen this. I had another sweep and was about 2 to 3 cm had reg pain and went to bed then nothing! Started again this morn went to get check and no change tightenings come and go. Getting quite down now as its been like this since wed. I've got a hosp apt on mon if nothing happens this weekend.

MarcellusLadinium Sat 08-Sep-07 17:27:22

Missy............angel... you've really got to let yourself and your body relax.

Visualise the baby coming out.

The more you worry and tense up about it the more your body will close.

Get some funny DVDs and watch them. Laughter is excellent. Your body has done a lot of work over the last few days. So let go and let it happen.

Will keep an eye out for you!

missyhols Sat 08-Sep-07 17:47:46

Thankyou. . My spd makes it difficult to get comfy and my depression is sinking back in. (I had it quite bad with dd)
Today I've chilled alot more. Done sod all and had a long sleep earlier. Just had a bath and paracetamol.

RGPargy Sat 08-Sep-07 17:49:28

Good luck Missy!!

missyhols Sat 08-Sep-07 17:53:08

Thanks rg

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now