Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Early Pregnancy Symptoms

(6 Posts)
Tittifer Wed 05-Sep-07 15:24:02

AF is 3 days late, and I have had 2 BFPs. But I have been getting loads of cramping like AF is about to arrive. Don't remember this happening with DD 2 years ago. Is this normal - or is this one not going to make it. Did have c-section with DD, could that cause the cramping?

Sunshinemummy Wed 05-Sep-07 15:27:14

Only have one pregnancy to go on but I had cramping and felt like my period was about to start for about five days before I did test and got BFP.

VeronicaMars Wed 05-Sep-07 15:39:00

I had it too in fact I had it when I was up to 3 months pregnant, kept running to the loo to check blush
Are you going to the loo more often? Even though you could be only a few weeks this was one of my symptoms, doctor told me that even though it's tiny there's still more pressure on your uterus for the first few weeks. I was pg through IVF so I was watching for every little change.

Baffy Wed 05-Sep-07 15:41:45

I had lots of cramps for first couple of months.

Think it's quite normal - as long as not accompanied by bleeding I would think it's fine smile

I'm no expert though!!

PurlyQueen Wed 05-Sep-07 15:42:44

I'm a pregnancy novice, but I felt like I was due to start my period until I was 6 or 7 weeks. I think I finally stopped carrying around a spare Tampax after my 8 week scan smile

Tittifer Wed 05-Sep-07 15:45:37

Haven't got any other symtoms at all, just a bit more tired than usual. And yes, I do keep going to the loo, but only to check AF hasn't started, cos it really does feel like period pain! Have been TTC for 6 months and am about to hit 40, so a bit paranoid i think!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: