Talk

Advanced search

Early Pregnancy Symptoms

(6 Posts)
Tittifer Wed 05-Sep-07 15:24:02

AF is 3 days late, and I have had 2 BFPs. But I have been getting loads of cramping like AF is about to arrive. Don't remember this happening with DD 2 years ago. Is this normal - or is this one not going to make it. Did have c-section with DD, could that cause the cramping?

Sunshinemummy Wed 05-Sep-07 15:27:14

Only have one pregnancy to go on but I had cramping and felt like my period was about to start for about five days before I did test and got BFP.

VeronicaMars Wed 05-Sep-07 15:39:00

I had it too in fact I had it when I was up to 3 months pregnant, kept running to the loo to check blush
Are you going to the loo more often? Even though you could be only a few weeks this was one of my symptoms, doctor told me that even though it's tiny there's still more pressure on your uterus for the first few weeks. I was pg through IVF so I was watching for every little change.

Baffy Wed 05-Sep-07 15:41:45

I had lots of cramps for first couple of months.

Think it's quite normal - as long as not accompanied by bleeding I would think it's fine smile

I'm no expert though!!

PurlyQueen Wed 05-Sep-07 15:42:44

I'm a pregnancy novice, but I felt like I was due to start my period until I was 6 or 7 weeks. I think I finally stopped carrying around a spare Tampax after my 8 week scan smile

Tittifer Wed 05-Sep-07 15:45:37

Haven't got any other symtoms at all, just a bit more tired than usual. And yes, I do keep going to the loo, but only to check AF hasn't started, cos it really does feel like period pain! Have been TTC for 6 months and am about to hit 40, so a bit paranoid i think!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now