Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silly question but- what do you buy your dh for his 29th Bday when he says I have given him the greatest gift of all??? Any ideas???

(14 Posts)
bluebell82 Tue 04-Sep-07 17:57:59

Bless him!

But it doesn't help when he won't give me any ideas as to what I can get him for his Bday. Any ideas have a budget of about £70???

Roo77 Tue 04-Sep-07 18:01:56

gosh that is a hard one not knowing anything about him. What does he like?

Slouchy Tue 04-Sep-07 18:04:36

Spend the ££ on yourself, then say 'You've had your present' when he looks miffed'

arf

Peachy Tue 04-Sep-07 18:06:21

My dh aid similar, so on his 29th I gave the next best gift (me, was our wedding day LOL)

perhaps spend the money on a really nice evening out?

bluebell82 Tue 04-Sep-07 18:06:30

He likes clothes but we have just spent out in London so he has had all new stuff.. He likes football but his parents have bought him a season ticket...don't know it's hard!!!

softmusk Tue 04-Sep-07 20:03:42

could u get ur scan turned in to a mug or a mouse mat or some thing like that

kathryn77 Tue 04-Sep-07 20:12:36

Can you get personalised stuff done by yourself or dc? cups with footprints on etc?

Or how about lots of littel things...we usually have a £50 budget at xmas and can get a lot of little good things for that, my dh likes 24 so got him top trumps 24 and other silly things

ScoobyDooooo Tue 04-Sep-07 20:15:44

Dp was 29 last thursday & i brought him a mixture of things, i got him some after shave, a cd, a watch, some clothes & some chocs from the kids.

Emzy5 Tue 04-Sep-07 20:17:26

a ds off of ebay - so much fun

Emzy5 Tue 04-Sep-07 20:18:21

lol. i meamn a nintendo ds lite computer thing. not a dear son...

binkleandflip Tue 04-Sep-07 20:19:23

nowt. that's what my dh - the man who has everything - got.

he wasnt too bothered tbh

Isababel Tue 04-Sep-07 20:23:35

I have friend whose girlfriend was a nurse, on his birthday she gave him a pad of vouchers for a massage (massage that she intended to provide herself).

Knowing how stressed friend was with his job... he was so happy about it that he told every one in the office!

Wonder if you can do something like that, if you have a baby, a pad of vouchers for sleeping late or a free sleepy nights may be very welcomed.

dyzzidi Tue 04-Sep-07 20:28:56

What about one of those digital photoframes so he can put pics of you all im it and have a constant slideshow of his favourite pics at work or at home?

claraq Tue 04-Sep-07 21:21:48

Champagne usually works.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now