Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy pillow recommendations

(11 Posts)
MrsD1990 Fri 14-Feb-20 22:42:01

Hi looking for your pregnancy pillow recommendations - want to prepare for when the bump comes (first trimester right now). Really interested to know what worked well for you and where I can buy it! Thanks all

js30 Fri 14-Feb-20 22:43:58

110% the bb hug me pillow, worth every penny!

LillyLeaf Fri 14-Feb-20 22:59:33

So glad you liked the BB hug me, I've ordered mine, can't wait to use it.

MrsD1990 Sat 15-Feb-20 08:16:17

@js30 @lillyleaf wow that looks so good! Quite expensive though - but worth it if it helps me sleep!

dorapie Sat 15-Feb-20 08:17:32

The BB HugMe is the single best pregnancy purchase I made. It is expensive but worth every penny - did more for my back than the osteopath.

20viona Sat 15-Feb-20 08:18:29

Definitely NOT the dream genie it's a bag of shite.

MrsD1990 Sat 15-Feb-20 08:39:54

@dorapie wow looks like I'll be getting BB hugme! I have back issues anyway so sounds like it'll help

@20viona that's good to know because I saw it mentioned on a really old thread so was going to look into it!

wineymummy Sat 15-Feb-20 14:39:42

I hated the dream genie too and got rid of it. Now I have a full body length pillow from Aldi. He's called Nigel because he's like the third person in our bed. I think the dream genie might be best for people who sleep on their back as it keeps them on their side. I am a side/stomach sleeper naturally so I have Nigel in front of me and between my knees and he supports me if I roll forwards.

wineymummy Sat 15-Feb-20 14:41:09

Just looked up the BB hug me. £139?!?! Nigel was £7 I think.

MrsD1990 Sat 15-Feb-20 19:05:30

@wineymummy Nigel sounds like a good find! Yeah BB hug me it's so expensive but think I might give it a go - I have back problems anyway and think it will give me support when sitting even before I get the bump

Caspianberg Sat 15-Feb-20 19:59:24

Just an FYI, I wouldn't necessarily buy one until you actually need one. Im now almost 30 weeks and haven't had the need to use one yet, just lay on my side and bump rests on the mattress, I'm not sure where the pillow would actually go to make it any comfier. Maybe I will still need to use something the next few weeks, but I will see when I get to it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »