Talk

Advanced search

Extreme aches

(1 Post)
SophB1993 Fri 14-Feb-20 21:46:20

Hi! smile
This is my first pregnancy, I'm 25 weeks and expecting a little boy! I work in a restaurant as a manager, my job requires me to be on my feet all day with short breaks every 2 hours. The last few weeks I've been experiencing really sore knees, lower back and the lower part of my stomach (just above my groin). When I get home from work I find it hard to then get up off the couch etc. I get tired really quickly too and I'm actually at the point where I am no longer enjoying my pregnancy anymore and starting to dread the fact I have 3 months left sad. I'm after some advice about pain management if anyone has been in the same situation as me with extreme aches. Cutting my hours isn't an option as I'm salaried and I do get breaks when I ask for them, I struggle after 1 hour of being there sometimes, I have spoken to my midwife who has advised I take paracetamol and rest when I can but it's not helping me at all! Thankyou for reading x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »