Talk

Advanced search

Feeling frustrated/stressed!

(9 Posts)
Mamatotwo68 Wed 12-Feb-20 08:00:32

I have two children with a previous partner which I am so grateful for! With both children I convinced really quickly!
I’m now on my 3rd pregnancy with my new partner ( 2 previous miscarriage) and I’m scared this one is going the same way!
I have no symptoms at all other than cramping, my last AF was 5 weeks ago, but I know I ovulated late around day 19/20...so I could be slightly earlier!
I had my hcg levels tested yesterday and they were 89 which seems low to me 😩 I feel like my period is coming and had back aches and I’m just waiting for this one to end again! Has anyone else been through this? I’m 10 years older than when I had my children now 32 and I’m worried this is going to be a real struggle! Need someone to make me feel better!!

CoolNoMore Wed 12-Feb-20 08:26:07

Hey! The only bits of comfort I can offer is that a) I had my first at 32 and b) my HCG was 70 when I had it tested at 4+4 (I might be out by a couple of days, but it was around that). My son is a big healthy chunk and my age was not a problem factor in the slightest. I hope all goes well for you xx

Mamatotwo68 Wed 12-Feb-20 08:49:23

@coolNoMore thank you!! It’s concerning me that I have zero symptoms! With all my other pregnancies including ones that miscarried I had a lot of symptoms!

CoolNoMore Wed 12-Feb-20 11:35:46

Oh wait, I didn't realise you were worried about lack of symptoms - to me that's a good thing! Both pregnancies featured zero symptoms until I was 7 weeks, at which point I started hugging the loo blush

Before my period I feel a whole heap of things, but in the first few weeks of pregnancy I feel totally normal, 'empty' even. Everyone's different but I would be reassured by lack of symptoms at this stage.

Mamatotwo68 Thu 13-Feb-20 08:00:08

@CoolNoMore
Thank you! If I’m honest I’m worried about everything! With my 2 successful pregnancies and even miscarriages I had such obvious symptoms from Really early on and I have none! Going back for another blood test tomorrow to see if the hcg has risen 🤞🏻

CoolNoMore Thu 13-Feb-20 09:42:44

Of course, of course, pregnancy and anxiety are best mates in my world! I'm 16 weeks now and I'm pretty sure I'm stopped worrying about miscarriage, so I've had to find new things to obsess about. Top of the list today is that my son will hate having a sibling and we're about to ruin his life grinsad

That's great that you're getting another blood test, at least you'll have an idea of what's going on. After two miscarriages my friend was given no help whatsoever (although she did then have a perfect baby girl, so maybe her doctor can read the future... )

God, I love to talk bollocks. Good luck with the test!

CoolNoMore Sat 15-Feb-20 06:02:29

How are you doing, Mamatotwo68?

Mamatotwo68 Sat 15-Feb-20 07:54:51

@CoolNoMore hello! So I had my blood tested for hcg and it was 89, and in 48 hours it had risen to 350! So I’m hoping that’s a good sign! Thank you for asking

CoolNoMore Sat 15-Feb-20 11:32:52

Woohoo! Happy days smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »