Talk

Advanced search

Can't remember - does the baby stop moving once labour starts

(8 Posts)
estobi1 Fri 31-Aug-07 05:17:10

I am 32 weeks gone with baby number 2 and I had a bout of strong braxton hicks last night which I started to time as they were strong and regular but I fell asleep and all is well (obviously not that painful!).

I kept telling myself, the baby is still moving so it can't be labour - is that right? My dd is 2 and a half and I can't remember if that is right or not. I have a very busy last week at work and I desperately don't want to go into labour until I have finished.

StealthPolarBear Fri 31-Aug-07 06:16:34

hi, not sure just wanted to say hello and bump.
Are you still having contractions?

Had baby on Monday so memory still fresh grin - he slowed down alot but did feel alot of lower movements, midwife said it was as he head was dropping but the pain really does take your feelings away from the movements!

StealthPolarBear Fri 31-Aug-07 07:41:49

hopefully she's gone back to bed
or gone to work

StealthPolarBear Fri 31-Aug-07 07:42:17

congratulations pinkrangers btw, how's it going?

really well, had a few feeding issues but all good now, just wanting the stiches to heal!! grin

StealthPolarBear Fri 31-Aug-07 08:29:46

glad to hear it, sure they will soon

estobi1 Sat 01-Sep-07 06:02:51

Sorry had to go dd got up and needed her morning cuddle. Everything has stopped few sharp twinges last night but still got a while to go yet.

Congratulations pinkranger hope still all going well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now