Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had or have this

(10 Posts)
fluffies Wed 15-Jan-20 08:57:04

So for a few weeks now I've been feeling terrible on the night after my dinner it starts about 20/30 minutes after eating I feel shaky and cold and like I'm coming down with a temperature but dont actually get a temp also get heart palpitations and I have to take myself to bed to sleep then when I wake up an hour later I feel fine confused

fluffies Wed 15-Jan-20 08:59:43

Forgot to mention I'm 11 weeks pregnant x

SnoozyLou Wed 15-Jan-20 09:02:31

I feel shaky when I'm overly tired, and eating definitely brings it on, but I would mention it to your midwife when you see her, or give her a ring if it's worrying you.

fluffies Wed 15-Jan-20 09:12:27

@SnoozyLou Thankyou for your reply I've called the doctor for a call back because it's awful and I can't deal with the way I feel I've started to get panic attacks through the night just overthinking so I'm best just getting to the bottom of it I've also been bad and googled my symptoms (I know I shouldn't have) it says it could be a drop in blood sugar levels shock

SnoozyLou Wed 15-Jan-20 09:14:48

Definitely better to speak to someone if it's worrying you to that extent. Hope they get to the bottom of it - try not to worry.

fluffies Wed 15-Jan-20 10:34:17

Thankyou I have a blood test sorted for Monday fingers crossed it's all ok smile

SnoozyLou Wed 15-Jan-20 10:36:33

Ah well done smile

Beau2020 Wed 15-Jan-20 10:45:54

I get this aswell, I'm usually sick too

itshappened Wed 15-Jan-20 11:29:34

I had palpitations when my iron levels were too low in pregnancy. Make sure you arrange a blood test but also up your iron intake in your diet in the meantime.

fluffies Wed 15-Jan-20 13:57:40

I am waiting on my blood results from my first midwife appointment which was Monday I asked the receptionist if they were back but they wasn't only 2 that were back were thyroid and another I can't remember the name but said wait till tomorrow for the iron check to come back. I will up the iron in my daily intake of food but I just don't fancy eating much these days and I've been told to eat little but often thank for your replies smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »