Talk

Advanced search

Kicks lowwwww low down

(13 Posts)
newmumcindy Tue 14-Jan-20 13:11:41

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and my early scans showed my baby was breech, I was told not to worry just yet and baby still has time to move. Recently I have been feeling my baby kick and the kicks are so low down it catches me by surprise, when will he move to where he should be head first??

Boymummy3 Tue 14-Jan-20 13:13:39

I'm sorry to say but he may not... Not saying he won't of course but some babys stay breach. Think there is certain things you can do though sitting in certain positions etc to try and get them to turn not sure what these are maybe Google may help with that.

stopchewingeverything Tue 14-Jan-20 13:15:56

The majority of babies move by 34 weeks. Only 3-4% are breech by term. You definitely don't need to worry yet.

Icypop Tue 14-Jan-20 13:36:26

My lb didn't turn until 38 weeks. I spent a lot of time on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor and bouncing on my birthing ball rolling back and forth. He woke me up turning in the night it was the oddest feeling and made me feel a bit sick 😂 but I definitely wouldn't panic yet!

R2D2abc Tue 14-Jan-20 14:46:15

25 weeks here and baby still changes position during the day. I can feel his kicks down and in my bladder at times, but other times of the day I feel him kick under my ribs. I know it's foot as I can distinguish by now. Baby number 4.

They still have time to turn, try not to worry now, there's still so much space now for them to move around.

Emmalowri Tue 14-Jan-20 16:11:27

I’m 35 weeks and have an OB appointment on Monday to get a C Section booked in. I had planned a natural labour and delivery but Little man just doesn’t wanna turn 😂 some babies are just breech. Don’t worry though, you’ve got plenty of time.

FebMama2Be Tue 14-Jan-20 16:37:17

I am 36+2 and baby is still breach, been told he wont move as he is deeply engaged in that position. Got to go for pre op this week for c section next week.
I have and still occasionally do (anterior placenta) have the very low kicks which feels like a boot to the bladder but like PPs said you got plenty of time for baby to move.

ChocolateCoins19 Tue 14-Jan-20 17:09:22

Ds didn't turn till 36 weeks.
This one isn't breech but feels like kicks down low its weird.

SapphosRock Tue 14-Jan-20 17:16:52

Same here. Also 26 weeks and baby was breech at the last scan and getting some very low kicks. I have other complications but assuming all else with you is fine then try some pregnancy yoga. Lots of positions to get baby in the right place.

RiddleyW Tue 14-Jan-20 17:19:10

You may find it’s his hands you’re feeling (and he’s moved since the scan). I was sure mine was kicking really low but he was a actually in a good position and merrily punching me in the fanjo.

Keha Tue 14-Jan-20 17:20:15

I'm 33 weeks, baby is head down but I feel quite a lot low down.... Think it must be punches!

Lcw29 Tue 14-Jan-20 17:27:04

I'm 34 weeks and he's breech so far. Going to just see what they say at my next appointment.

newmumcindy Wed 15-Jan-20 00:31:34

Well one day a few months back I was at work and I came over all hot and dizzy I felt so sick, I do wonder if this was due to baby turning as I haven't experienced anything like that since? I'm going to ask the midwifes at my next appointment, I would like to think he's the right way round by now but I don't know. Thanks for the replies, first baby new to all of this! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »