Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help i have got really uncomfortable bck pain

(2 Posts)
didsnbump Wed 29-Aug-07 17:12:20

After helping (not much) move our office around today i now have a really uncomfortable pain in my back. I had been suffering with some back pain a few weeks back if i was on my feet to long but its been fine for a while now until today. Could i have done some damage??

designerbaby Wed 29-Aug-07 17:34:04

You're more likely to pull a muscle or strain something when you're pregnant - the relaxin hormone make your muscles looser and more prone to that kind of thing.

I've often felt uncomfortable after moving furniture or decorating (which we've been doing a hell of a lot of - and I'm 32 weeks)... it usually goes off after a day or so.

Unlikely to be more than that unless you're in excruciating pain, I'd say.

Have a warm (not hot) bath and get your DP to give you a rub - that usually works for me.

And henceforth pull the pregnancy card for any such workplace shenanigans and have a cuppa instead...

grin

DB
xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now