Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Untitled

(4 Posts)
WindUpBird Tue 28-Aug-07 12:58:22

Do pregnancy tests ever lie? I did one at the weekend and got a BFP, albeit a fairly pale pink line. If it's true I would estimate I'm about 6 wks pg, but I have no symptoms, whereas with DD by this stage I was feeling nauseous, exhausted, sore boobs etc. Is it possible to be pregnant and have absolutely no symptoms?? BTW, it was a tesco test rather than an expensive clearblu one, but surely it should still be accurate??

flowerybeanbag Tue 28-Aug-07 12:59:56

I read somewhere that you can get a false negative but not a false positive, I may be wrong though. I'm sure it's possible to be pg without any symptoms as well.

WindUpBird Tue 28-Aug-07 13:29:51

thank you!

gemmiegoatlegs Tue 28-Aug-07 13:32:49

AGREED. Even a faint line is still positive as it will only ever show if it detects HCG hormone. Congratulations, and i am glad the sore boobs nausea and tiredness are not troubling you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now