Talk

Advanced search

How early can you feel movement in your 2nd pregnancy?

(7 Posts)
yummymummylu Sat 25-Aug-07 21:45:35

Hi am now nearly 15weeks pregnant and am trying to remember at what time I felt movement in my 1st pregnancy! (altho it was only a bit more than a year ago! wink)

Could you please tell me when I would expect to feel movement in this pregnancy as I waiting on something nice as still suffering the lovely sickness!

Ta smile

xxx

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sat 25-Aug-07 21:48:25

I felt movements with this pregnancy (my third) at 20 weeks.I was in a bit of a panic but the placenta is at the front so provided extra padding

yummymummylu Sat 25-Aug-07 21:55:13

Ah thanks that makes me feel a little better have an appointment with my consultant so am sure I will be bugging him for reassurance!
It's just so strange waiting for a feeling that you know is so lovely and at the same time dealing with the rough parts of the pregnancy!

Oh joy! smile

xxx

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sat 25-Aug-07 22:08:53

I had hyperemesis with all 3 pregnancies upto 20 weeks so feel for you!

yummymummylu Sat 25-Aug-07 22:10:37

Sound so clueless but whats that? I think it's sickness but gonna have to google it now! hehe! wink

xx

yummymummylu Sat 25-Aug-07 22:12:17

Ah just googled it, god I feel for you am hoping week by week that its going to stop but then I know that the baby is growing ok while sick!

xxx

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sat 25-Aug-07 22:31:09

Its awful but I am 26 weeks now and only occasionally chucking up.

But then theres the piles,heartburn,spd,insomnia...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now