Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Untitled

(7 Posts)
Rozita Fri 24-Aug-07 15:01:58

Hi,
I’m 37week pregnancy and still hesitate about baby bath
I saw this design at mother care.
Please do you know it?
Thank for your advice and testimony.

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000IVQQIQ/sr=1-2/qid=1187622499/ref=sr12/026 -2468815-1875625?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44536031&mcb=core
_____

Tigana Fri 24-Aug-07 15:05:33

this one?

Tigana Fri 24-Aug-07 15:06:52

Personally I never used a baby bath, just put baby in normal bath with shallow water.

Looks like this one would be good for preventing achey back/shoulders from bending over bath on floor etc though.

Tigana Fri 24-Aug-07 15:07:54

You'd need to check it would actually fit over your bath.

fedupwasherwoman Fri 24-Aug-07 15:19:29

I used one like that and it was excellent if you've had a c-section as it avoids you having to bend over too much. It saves water too as you only need a small amount in it rather than having to run enough to put a few inches in your main bath.

Ds's did grow out of it rather quickly though and we moved on to a reclining bath seat in the main bath

Gemy Sat 25-Aug-07 09:26:37

We did get a baby bath but only used it a few times before getting a reclining bath seat from M&P that had suckers and stuck to the main bath. Then we progressed to a bath ring. The baby bath was just too cumbersome for me. Otherwise, when we first got DD home we used the bathroom sink which was a good height too.

winemakesmummyclever Sat 25-Aug-07 10:11:48

I'm with Gemy - the reclining bath seats are great, particularly if you have a bad back, are recovering from c/s or have funny sized/shaped baths. Plus you have your hands free to wash/play with baby. Ds loved his and we used it until he was about 9 months old.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: