Talk

Advanced search

Advice appreciated

(5 Posts)
mummy1214 Tue 03-Dec-19 13:10:24

Hi so I'm 10 weeks 6 days pregnant and for the last 6 weeks I have had the most horrendous sickness like most of what I eat comes back up. However the last 2 days I've felt ok I was only sick once yesterday and none today at all so far and feeling ok. Should I be worried that the symptoms seem to be improving quite quickly all of a sudden ?
I have my 12 week scan in just over a week but I seem to have really worried myself now in to thinking it's not normal to feel ok all of a sudden.
I already have 2 children but when I was pregnant with then I had no sickness at all.
Thanks

Boymummy3 Tue 03-Dec-19 13:12:24

Symptoms Inc sickness come and go and you may just find you feel OK now and it may come back again or you may be over the worst of it. I've had sickness on and off throughout and I'm 32 weeks now. Don't worry yourself.

SparkleUK Tue 03-Dec-19 13:16:20

I do think it can be normal for things to come and go as PP says. I have days where I could do anything all day I feel and days where I feel horrendous.
As long as no other worrying things going on, I think it's normal

CheesePleaseLoueese Tue 03-Dec-19 13:25:12

At almost 11 weeks your placenta should be nearly fully formed/functioning and I would expect a reduction in morning sickness symptoms... That's what's happened in both of my other pregnancies and is totally "normal"/common.

Perhaps this current pregnancy of yours is just more "text book" than the other two were? In the sense you've had moderate morning sickness in the first trimester which is fairly quickly dissipating as you move into the second?

Delbelleber Tue 03-Dec-19 18:00:56

It'll be back in a day or two! Mark my words grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »