Talk

Advanced search

The insomnia is really getting me down (36 weeks, DC2)

(8 Posts)
LoisLittsLover Tue 03-Dec-19 14:00:23

I was due yesterday and also struggling with lack of sleep. I do the school run and go straight back to bed most days - i seem to be able to sleep much better during the day for some reason...

WorldEndingFire Tue 03-Dec-19 13:56:50

Same here, 35+6! Had a mini meltdown today worrying about how to face the next stage when I am already so tired sad

Thoughtlessinengland Tue 03-Dec-19 05:36:31

Same here. Been awake since 1am. Have always had it but am so exceptionally exhausted

Lizzieee2727 Tue 03-Dec-19 05:22:15

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and am so damn tired. First baby and I honestly don't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep. Either I wake up because I need to pee or it's because I'm in pain from SPD. Right now the pressure on my bum/lower back is really hurting but the pelvic pain has temporarily gone so I'm reluctant to move!

nataliemum25 Tue 03-Dec-19 04:16:27

Hi, I've been the same because of restless legs, everytime I relax and fall asleep my legs wake me up I feel like I've had no sleep in months, I'm 36 weeks

pinkmummy1 Mon 02-Dec-19 00:23:36

This made me smile I'm in the same boat. I'm 34 weeks and can only manage short naps. I had the same problem the first time aswell. Not long now xx

Lotus90 Sun 01-Dec-19 22:39:04

Oh bless you I had this exact same thing in my last trimester, I just stopped sleeping! I found a diffuser with essential oils helped a little as well as listening to 'relaxation' podcasts if that's your kind of thing

Gettingonabitnow Sun 01-Dec-19 22:35:48

I’m just not sleeping, haven’t had a full nights sleep (toddler aside) for over a month, maybe two. Even now I’m exhausted but can’t sleep. I’ve tried everything and it’s making me really anxious that I’m going to go into being a mum of two totally physically exhausted, which isn’t helping.

Anyone else?

X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »