Talk

Advanced search

The insomnia is really getting me down (36 weeks, DC2)

(8 Posts)
Gettingonabitnow Sun 01-Dec-19 22:35:48

I’m just not sleeping, haven’t had a full nights sleep (toddler aside) for over a month, maybe two. Even now I’m exhausted but can’t sleep. I’ve tried everything and it’s making me really anxious that I’m going to go into being a mum of two totally physically exhausted, which isn’t helping.

Anyone else?

X

Lotus90 Sun 01-Dec-19 22:39:04

Oh bless you I had this exact same thing in my last trimester, I just stopped sleeping! I found a diffuser with essential oils helped a little as well as listening to 'relaxation' podcasts if that's your kind of thing

pinkmummy1 Mon 02-Dec-19 00:23:36

This made me smile I'm in the same boat. I'm 34 weeks and can only manage short naps. I had the same problem the first time aswell. Not long now xx

nataliemum25 Tue 03-Dec-19 04:16:27

Hi, I've been the same because of restless legs, everytime I relax and fall asleep my legs wake me up I feel like I've had no sleep in months, I'm 36 weeks

Lizzieee2727 Tue 03-Dec-19 05:22:15

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and am so damn tired. First baby and I honestly don't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep. Either I wake up because I need to pee or it's because I'm in pain from SPD. Right now the pressure on my bum/lower back is really hurting but the pelvic pain has temporarily gone so I'm reluctant to move!

Thoughtlessinengland Tue 03-Dec-19 05:36:31

Same here. Been awake since 1am. Have always had it but am so exceptionally exhausted

WorldEndingFire Tue 03-Dec-19 13:56:50

Same here, 35+6! Had a mini meltdown today worrying about how to face the next stage when I am already so tired sad

LoisLittsLover Tue 03-Dec-19 14:00:23

I was due yesterday and also struggling with lack of sleep. I do the school run and go straight back to bed most days - i seem to be able to sleep much better during the day for some reason...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »