Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got a Bugaboo changing bag?

(8 Posts)
helenelisabeth Sun 19-Aug-07 14:59:14

If so, are the clasps impossible to open?! I tried one out the other day in Mothercare and could I get the damn thing open, could I hell!

Anyone who has one, I would appreciate if you could let me know whether they are a waste of money (have bought Bugaboo so would like to have matching bag).

Thanks

helenelisabeth Mon 20-Aug-07 18:42:55

bump.

ANYONE?!!!

Thelittlesoldiersmummy Mon 20-Aug-07 19:11:43

Have you thought about getting the older version I have a bug and the older version bag with has a zip it ataches to the pushchair with velcro so doesnt fall down the handle here is a pic of one LINK

helenelisabeth Mon 20-Aug-07 19:13:45

That's an idea, thanks for that!

Thelittlesoldiersmummy Mon 20-Aug-07 19:22:30

Glad to help

incy Tue 21-Aug-07 08:08:28

I have one and although the first couple of times the clasps were very stiff they have loosened up after a couple of uses. I got my husband to open and close it a couple of times.

I like having the bottle store at the sides as can get one out without going through the whole bag (good if in a hurry).

Lots of space and compartments, a bit bulky perhaps but I like it (and it matches!)

helenelisabeth Tue 21-Aug-07 10:17:33

Thanks Incy. I am planning of bf so won't need the bottle compartments for a while, would you say it is still worth buying one?

incy Tue 21-Aug-07 10:48:41

I would say so as it has a lot of space - mainly because I am a bit fussy and I like everything to match ! I am sure there are equally nice ones which cost less but I like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now