Talk

Advanced search

BFN 10dpo

(56 Posts)
JK201 Mon 11-Nov-19 15:08:13

Am I out?

Previous pregnancy I had an early bfp at 8dpo and then at my scan they dated me ahead by 8 days. So I must have ovulated/implanted pretty early.

I kind of assumed any future pregnancies would follow the same pattern. I maybe 'feel' like this month something is going on in there but stark bfn last 2 days... of even a hint of a squinter line.

Anyone's bfn turn into a bfp this late?

JK201 Tue 03-Dec-19 18:27:52

If only you could see what was really going on inside hey @Mumofboys17 and you knew for sure what day it all happened.

Obviously just got home from work and fished the test out the bin for another look 🙈 oh noooo I've become that mad crazy person.

Hubby working at home tomorrow so no testing again until Thursday. Which will then be 6/7 days before my period due so I'm into the possibility of seeing 2 lines territory then.

🤪🤪

Mumofboys17 Tue 03-Dec-19 09:34:45

Oh you numpty @JK201 xx
Don’t worry, you’ve done it now so you can move past it! Try and keep busy, I quite like the countdown timer on the Ovia app as it brings be back to reality a bit every time I start reaching for the FRER’s 2dpo 🙈

I’ve had negative OPK’s since the weekend, so thinking I’ve ovulated about 4 days early this cycle 😳 just hope we’ve done enough now!

JK201 Tue 03-Dec-19 07:20:21

Why did I wake up and test today. Even by my standards it's waaaayyyy too early.

Mumofboys17 Sat 30-Nov-19 21:29:09

@JK201 CD17 today, I’ve mostly been testing in the evenings (6-7pm ish) simply because I actually have the time to test then 😂

Ovia app says my ‘fertile window’ isn’t for another 2 days and both apps say I should ovulate Wednesday/Thursday 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do normally get a proper dark OPK that’s a blatant positive but haven’t had that this month.. Suppose there’s still time for that to happen anyway but the ‘egg whites’ threw me off!

JK201 Sat 30-Nov-19 20:04:16

@Mumofboys17 the 29th looked promising. What time of day are you testing or is it just as and when you can?

And what cycle day you one now?

In theory I could test from Thursday. It'll be 7dpo and 6 days before period. Might start on Wednesday 🙊

It'll be our last chance for a BFP before Christmas 🤞🏼

Mumofboys17 Sat 30-Nov-19 18:29:55

And.. No testing yet!!! 😂😂 wait a bit longer!

Mumofboys17 Sat 30-Nov-19 18:29:28

Ahhh Yes, very much so!! Still tracking them on my app.. the pics are pretty pants but I have a feeling they’re now getting lighter again, so not sure if I’ve ovulated already?
Had LOADS of egg white discharge (sorry tmi) early Thursday morning, panicked and jumped on DH to DTD before work 😂 but still had fairly negative OPK’s. Darkened yesterday, DTD again last night, and looking fairly similar again this morning but I’m sure they’re getting lighter. Will test again before bed time me thinks 🤔

JK201 Sat 30-Nov-19 17:18:05

How's @Mumofboys17 getting on with this cycle? Still OPK'ing it?

Ahhhhhhrrrrrr when can I start testing!

Mumofboys17 Wed 27-Nov-19 21:04:21

@JK201 woohooooo!!!! 🙌🏻😂😂 so chuffed for you haha, and brownie points to your DH for being so punctual! X

JK201 Wed 27-Nov-19 13:10:09

The difference a few hours make.

Aaaaaaaaa 🙌🏼

Text husband who is coming home from work early 😂😂🕺🏼💃🏽💦

Mumofboys17 Wed 27-Nov-19 12:15:34

@JK201 that really looks positive to me!! If not then it’s VERY close! X

JK201 Wed 27-Nov-19 11:40:51

Another daily opk update. Bottom one is from just now. I'm finding it hard to tell if it's + yet

I might tests again after lunch to see if it changes.

VCP88 Tue 26-Nov-19 14:57:44

Good luck! Lots of jigging tonight with those opks!

Mumofboys17 Tue 26-Nov-19 14:01:00

That’s pretty dark!! Looking at that I’d say you should still be fine, surely?! Just deffo DTD tonight to be sure and maybe tomorrow if you can manage it!
Haha trust me, I know all too well what you mean 😬 TTC almost takes the fun out of things anyway so I find it doesn’t take much for one of us to throw a strop every now and then and be completely put off! X

JK201 Tue 26-Nov-19 13:33:46

Ooo that's a handy app @Mumofboys17 I just use pic art lol.

I've done another opk today, what do you think? Not sure if bottom one is rather/lighter or staying the same.

Annoyingly we 'forgot' to have sex last night (aka a stupid husband wife petty disagreement meaning neither of us fancied it) so I'll be super pissed if we missed our window.

Mumofboys17 Tue 26-Nov-19 11:17:35

@JK201 Oooh exciting stuff!! Although I agree, not half as exciting as a BFP 🙄😂 I started doing OPK’s about 3 days ago but still negative for now. I’ve started using this app to take pics of them and track their progress, Ovia reckons I’ll be most ‘fertile’ first week of December so will see how that goes!
We’re also using the SMEP method this cycle 😬 DTD every other day since CD9 (should be CD8 normally but with my longer cycles I figured a day won’t matter) then every day for 3-4 days over the fertile window. Hopefully can keep it up (no pun intended) 😂😂 we’ll see!! 🤞🏻

JK201 Tue 26-Nov-19 07:25:12

@Mumofboys17 CD 13 so back in the game this week. An getting there nearly positive opk yesterday so will keep checking today. Not as much fun as peeing on a pregnancy test.

Mumofboys17 Wed 20-Nov-19 08:24:57

@JK201 haha oh dear 😂 hoping I can resist the urge this month!
How are you doing? AF has finally buggered off for me it seems so we’re back on it this month! 😬🤞🏻

JK201 Tue 19-Nov-19 21:42:44

@Mumofboys17 yes I use it. It's good for predicting ovulation and which few days are likely to be key. Lol I still go ahead and test early though.

Mumofboys17 Mon 18-Nov-19 09:42:54

@JK201 Hiya, just to revive the thread, wondered if you’d heard of the Ovia fertility app? I’ve downloaded it going forward this month and it actually gives you a countdown timer for when you can take a pregnancy test! I’m not too bothered about the ‘fertile window’ bit as my body seems to go against the norm with that 😂 but hoping the countdown to testing might prevent me from testing too early this month!
Worth a go, right? X

Mumofboys17 Thu 14-Nov-19 16:21:45

Oh lord.. White underwear always does the trick doesn’t it!! 😬😂😂

Hahaha yes most definitely, positive vibes and baby dust to us both! X

JK201 Thu 14-Nov-19 15:48:26

@Mumofboys17 snap!

A day early and my period arrives. Obviously I wore white underwear to work so was caught out unexpectedly.

So it's onto next month of trying now.

See you same time, same place in a few weeks 😂😜

Mumofboys17 Thu 14-Nov-19 09:54:35

AF came for me this morning 🙄 at least I know now!
How are you doing @JK201 ?

Mumofboys17 Wed 13-Nov-19 13:36:05

Me too. First response 👎🏻
Gutting.. BUT.. OPK again today suggests an LH surge may still be going on 🤔 will keep dtd til AF shows up, me thinks!

JK201 Wed 13-Nov-19 13:18:58

Because I just love to POAS I did a CB early detection (10mIU/ml) with second pee of the day which I held for 5 hours since waking up and it was glaringly negative so I guess that me over and out this month. ☹️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »