Talk

Advanced search

BFN 10dpo

(56 Posts)
JK201 Mon 11-Nov-19 15:08:13

Am I out?

Previous pregnancy I had an early bfp at 8dpo and then at my scan they dated me ahead by 8 days. So I must have ovulated/implanted pretty early.

I kind of assumed any future pregnancies would follow the same pattern. I maybe 'feel' like this month something is going on in there but stark bfn last 2 days... of even a hint of a squinter line.

Anyone's bfn turn into a bfp this late?

Mumofboys17 Sat 30-Nov-19 18:29:55

And.. No testing yet!!! 😂😂 wait a bit longer!

JK201 Sat 30-Nov-19 20:04:16

@Mumofboys17 the 29th looked promising. What time of day are you testing or is it just as and when you can?

And what cycle day you one now?

In theory I could test from Thursday. It'll be 7dpo and 6 days before period. Might start on Wednesday 🙊

It'll be our last chance for a BFP before Christmas 🤞🏼

Mumofboys17 Sat 30-Nov-19 21:29:09

@JK201 CD17 today, I’ve mostly been testing in the evenings (6-7pm ish) simply because I actually have the time to test then 😂

Ovia app says my ‘fertile window’ isn’t for another 2 days and both apps say I should ovulate Wednesday/Thursday 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do normally get a proper dark OPK that’s a blatant positive but haven’t had that this month.. Suppose there’s still time for that to happen anyway but the ‘egg whites’ threw me off!

JK201 Tue 03-Dec-19 07:20:21

Why did I wake up and test today. Even by my standards it's waaaayyyy too early.

Mumofboys17 Tue 03-Dec-19 09:34:45

Oh you numpty @JK201 xx
Don’t worry, you’ve done it now so you can move past it! Try and keep busy, I quite like the countdown timer on the Ovia app as it brings be back to reality a bit every time I start reaching for the FRER’s 2dpo 🙈

I’ve had negative OPK’s since the weekend, so thinking I’ve ovulated about 4 days early this cycle 😳 just hope we’ve done enough now!

JK201 Tue 03-Dec-19 18:27:52

If only you could see what was really going on inside hey @Mumofboys17 and you knew for sure what day it all happened.

Obviously just got home from work and fished the test out the bin for another look 🙈 oh noooo I've become that mad crazy person.

Hubby working at home tomorrow so no testing again until Thursday. Which will then be 6/7 days before my period due so I'm into the possibility of seeing 2 lines territory then.

🤪🤪

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »