Talk

Advanced search

Thought I'd introduce myself!

(5 Posts)
Sherida Fri 17-Aug-07 23:16:45

HI! I'm Sherida, currently 15 weeks pregnant with my first. I've been sick as a sick thing from Sickville the whole time (signed off work for several weeks, losing weight etc - the usual). However I have a very excited dh who has been running me baths every night, cooking, washing and generally being an angel! I'm fairly scared actually, and I hope it's OK but I'm gonna be asking a lot...A LOT of questions, but you all seem like such a nice bunch of people .
I'm due in February and don't really mind if it's a boy or a girl, names are sorted either way. Please, please feel free to chat to me, especially if you live in the Worthing area! I'd love to chat with other mums, first time or not.
Well, cya around the boards!

Sherida

P.S I've seen numbers floating around like 28 + 5, what's that mean?

SlightlyMadStar Fri 17-Aug-07 23:21:26

Welcome.

Have ou introduced yourself to teh due in feb group on the antenatal board? That is a great place to start to get to know other mums who are due at the same time as you.

If you look at the top there is an acronym list to help you get started.

28+5 may not be on there it is a midwifery term - 28weeks and 5 days pregnant.

Tigana Fri 17-Aug-07 23:23:32

welcome to MN!
Look out it can be addictive!

iliketosleep Sat 18-Aug-07 00:22:42

hi sherida welcome amd congratulations and im jealous of you with your dh doing all those things for you

rozzyraspberry Sat 18-Aug-07 08:15:43

Hi Sherida,

I too am 15 weeks pregnant. No. 3 for me. As someone already said come over to the Feb thread on the ante-natal board. There's usually quite a lot of chat on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now