Talk

Advanced search

HAVING A TOUGH DAY!

(6 Posts)
loopyredangel Fri 17-Aug-07 16:07:20

I suppose I am just having a moan. Not sleeping very well because SPD is back with a vengence, but is affecting my back and hips this time, so can't even pick up my 2 year old. He was fighting with me this morning trying to change his bum, kicking and pulling and tugging at me, feel really bad because I gave him a smack on his bum, then I couldn't stop crying because I feel like a rubbish mum who can't can't look after her own son. Then I had a nosebleed, then my back gave way on me so in agony trying to please my gorgeous 2 year old. Also 28 weeks pregnant and massive, so just feeling really shitty

dal21 Fri 17-Aug-07 16:09:58

<<hugs>>

have a nice cup of tea. put your feet up and watch a dvd with ds. sorry today is a bad day! roll on tomorrow!

naughtynoonoo Fri 17-Aug-07 16:11:22

We all have our bad days, just dust this one under the carpet and start afresh tomorrow. Do as dal21 says and just relax and take it easy.

GoodGollyMissMolly Fri 17-Aug-07 16:12:40

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

I've no advice for you, just here to listen if you want to rant and moan.
for you.
How awful for you at the mo, I'm 27+4 with my first one and I dont know how people carry on when they already have DC.

loopyredangel Fri 17-Aug-07 21:19:04

Thanks for listening everyone, feeling a little better in myself for getting it off my chest x

TOD Fri 17-Aug-07 22:24:27

Dont be so harsh on yourself we all have our bad days. I have a 2year old and they are so demanding (Loveable but hard work)..Do as the others say and be nice to yourself xxxxxxxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now