Talk

Advanced search

Bad cramps + light bleeding since yesterday - am starting to panic

(2 Posts)
kookiegoddess Fri 17-Aug-07 15:08:57

Hi everyone, I'm 6+5 so pretty early days I know, actually saw a doctor this morning, but cramps have been pretty bad today.

Other mums seem to report dull ache but I'm definitely getting strong WAVES of pain across my lower abdomen which come and go - they kind of make me want to hold my breath till they pass. This has been going on all afternoon. I don't really get period pain in my normal cycle anymore so it may be that I'm just being a wimp! (in which case labour's going to be a right laugh)

Bleeding is light but continuous since yesterday pm - TMI sorry but light in colour and only tiny clots. Not like a proper period. Doc said only to worry if heavy, period like bleeding.

I'm just finding the cramps quite scary, am waiting for a call back from a doctor but want to know what other mums have experienced. PLEASE reassure me!

NineUnlikelyTales Fri 17-Aug-07 15:17:18

I got a lot of strong period type pains for a couple of months, doctor said nothing to worry about and he was right. I didn't have any blood but I understand that that can be normal too. Try to keep calm for when the doctor calls back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now