Talk

Advanced search

Pepsi or Coke?

(7 Posts)
PurpleLostPrincess Mon 13-Aug-07 22:42:14

I never used to like fizzy drinks until DH and I got married and he got me onto Coke. I've always preferred coke and like nothing more than a nice cold can of it in the summer evenings. (the kids are only allowed it as a treat of course!).

Only thing is, it gives me awful heartburn now so I can't drink it. Not the end of the world of course, just one of those things!

Anyway, I can gulp down pepsi like its going out of fashion now, even though I've never liked the stuff! I've just found out that my mum was the same when she was having me!

Was just curious to see if anybody else has had any strange switches in taste?

PLP xxx

MamaMaiasaura Mon 13-Aug-07 22:44:02

Keeping clear of coke/pepsi etc. ONly drink 7up or sprite fizzy drinks as no nasty additives. Loving citrus fruit atm.

Usually like meat but not really enjoying nor do i like cooking vegetables. Not into choc as much either.

PurpleLostPrincess Mon 13-Aug-07 22:49:30

Oooooh, don't get me wrong, I love a nice cold can of Sprite/7up too and I've been gulping them down too. Thing is, I liked them before but never liked pepsi at all!

I'm loving the citus too, especially the smoothy lollies (skinny cow I think?). And I've gone off chocolate too - how strange!

MamaMaiasaura Mon 13-Aug-07 22:54:37

Been told the citurs is a sign of a girl will see in 2 days!

I have just avoided others drinks (non pregnancy was a diet coke girl) Now i have managed to wean myself off i dont plan to drink thiem again.

PurpleLostPrincess Mon 13-Aug-07 22:58:15

I guess that makes sense - I'm having a girl!

Are you having a scan then? Hope it all goes well

Well done on weaning yourself off fizzies, I should try that too really!!

its the same as me i always preferrer to drink coke but now i seem to drink pepis all the time i can drink can after can

sonotsaying Mon 13-Aug-07 23:01:39

I SERIOUSLT went off broccoli - and it is a firm favourite in this house usually but I could bear to even touch it.

I wanted liver though, I really wanted it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now