Talk

Advanced search

TMI warning, diahorra!

(6 Posts)
lisad123 Fri 10-Aug-07 22:08:36

Im currently 32 weeks and for the last week I have been having diahorra (sp?) every morning. Sometimes its so bad i get that horrible cramping feeling before I go Its only ever in the morning which makes me think its more hormones than anything else. Im drinking loads of water to make sure im not dyhadrated but should i be worried at all? Anyone having this?

Lisa

Pheebe Sat 11-Aug-07 08:06:57

OO lisa, that sounds miserable, I'd pop along to the docs as you might need soemthing a bit better than water to keep you hydrated. If you're not having normal solid movements as well its more likely you've got some sort of a bug or upset but I think the usual advice is if it goes on for more than 3 days you need to see someone.

Uki Sat 11-Aug-07 08:08:11

I think it's a worry when you are going 3x or more a day and lasts for longer than a week. I've had it too 5 or more times a day with cramps for 3.5 weeks, I'm getting tested now mine may be a bacterial virus.

ladymac Sat 11-Aug-07 08:49:42

I had it a lot during my last pregnancy. Lots of cramping - it would make me go a bit clammy. My consultant said it was nothing to worry about and that everything in a woman's tummy was very close together during pregnancy.

Nbg Sat 11-Aug-07 08:51:26

I used to get this in my last pg and it was also in a morning.
I'd also get that clammy feeling like ladymac said.

Never figured out why but it was in the later weeks like you.

vole3 Sat 11-Aug-07 18:44:36

Might be because as the baby gets bigger, the only stuff that can get through easily is more fluid in consistency.
"Normal" bowel action is said to cover anything from 3 times a day to once every 3 days but it would be worth checking with GP or MW.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now