Talk

Advanced search

Built my pram this eve!

(10 Posts)
Starlight84 Wed 11-Sep-19 22:27:48

Then took it down and couldn’t get it back in the box 🤣 I only had until fri to check it was ok/complete etc but I’m still only 23 weeks and I don’t want it in the house! It’s going to my mums tomorrow!

It’s made me excited! At least I know it’s also easy enough to put together as well! Phew! Ready for this cuppa! X

OhioOhioOhio Wed 11-Sep-19 22:48:12

Well done!!! xxx

dollytutu Wed 11-Sep-19 23:02:45

@Starlight84 I have done similar and put up next to me crib Moses basket and rocker and bouncy chair haha only 26 weeks !!

Starlight84 Wed 11-Sep-19 23:07:55

@dollytutu I got a bundle and it came with a bedside crib and rocker chair but I’ve not looked at them! I guess I should really 🙈 xx

dollytutu Wed 11-Sep-19 23:11:45

@Starlight84 haha my pram will be arriving end of week so even more to take over the house 😂😂 because I've had everything delivered I've told myself everything needs checking but now a don't want to put down 😂😂

Starlight84 Wed 11-Sep-19 23:20:46

@dollytutu it’s whats happened to me! I ordered my pram and then a week later saw the website I got it off had the huge shop in a town 25 mins from me 🤣🤣 I paid a visit yesterday and I was in pram heaven! I said I ordered as was such a bargain but had no idea it had come from so near! She said don’t take too long looking at it as only have so many days. I said hmmm wish I knew you were here before I ordered. She did say if I saw one I preferred I could exchange. I did see many more I preferred but they were way over my budget. I’m happy with what I have now!

What pram do you have coming? X

dollytutu Wed 11-Sep-19 23:24:07

@Starlight84 I have the ivkle bubba v4 stomp , it's a set including car seat , been watching it for a while but it went on offer so a thought yes I'm having it! I did see it in a shop the other day just stumbled upon it as it's not a pram Thts stocked anywhere! And was really surprised how great it was!

Starlight84 Thu 12-Sep-19 06:50:49

@dollytutu this shop had the stomp out! Lovely pram! My friend also has it in black with a rose gold chassis! Exciting for you xx

VapeVamp12 Thu 12-Sep-19 11:56:52

I just got my Ickle Bubba Stomp v4 aswell! i go the green one with rose gold chassis, it's really nice!

dollytutu Thu 12-Sep-19 13:50:32

@VapeVamp12 I was in between this one and the black with rose gold but went for the blavk! Excited 😆

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »