Talk

Advanced search

21 weeks pregnant - what could this pain be?

(3 Posts)
Starfish83 Wed 11-Sep-19 14:41:02

Hi all,

I’m 21 weeks pregnant with my second baby and have had some pain for the last few weeks. First, I have very low back pain mostly on one side - I am thinking that this is further aggravated by carrying around my toddler a lot. The other pain is a bit of a mystery and is quite hard to describe - it basically feels like it’s right ‘underneath’ (running right underneath my bottom and round very near my vagina - so sorry for tmi!) and feels very deep. Any ideas? These pains are making it quite hard to walk! Thanks in advance for any replies. x

dollytutu Wed 11-Sep-19 15:09:13

@Starfish83 hi hun, sounds just like what I have spd/pgp I got it at 23 weeks pregnant currently 26 weeks and have been signed off work for the three weeks! I get it like someone's kicked me in the crotch but mines mostly in my left hand side and left hip, I'm ok pottering around the hoise however walking for more than 10 minutes I'm crying in pain you need doctor and physio hun x

Starfish83 Wed 11-Sep-19 18:18:14

Thanks so much, dollytutu, that’s really helpful. So sorry you’re suffering too and hope you’re feeling much better soon. I’ll get a doctor’s appointment for next week.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »