Talk

Advanced search

Few symptoms

(10 Posts)
sredwards Wed 11-Sep-19 06:55:12

Hi guys, I'm 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow and feeling abit anxious that I don't have sore breasts or morning sickness.

I've had some mild cramps and feel tired. I also had headaches last week but that's about it. My lower back is abit achey this morning.

This is my second pregnancy, my first with my son my boobs hurt straight away and I had sickness.

I'm wondering if my boobs aren't as sore because I never stopped producing breast milk (my son is now two).
I had bloods done before I knew I was pregnant by the GP and all were fine. My prolactin level was 317 and the range is from like 100 - 500.

What do you guys think? I keep toying with having an early scan which I can book for next Thursday but then when it comes to payment o stop myself cause I'm scared it'll tell me the pregnancy is not viable.

Help and advice much appreciated xx

sredwards Wed 11-Sep-19 20:51:48

Bump... sad

RivkaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 11-Sep-19 21:21:41

Hi OP, we've moved this to the Pregnancy topic and hope you'll get some responses here soon.

Mummylanie3 Wed 11-Sep-19 21:33:47

Hi didn't want to read and run with my boys I was sick first thing in morning sore boobs but my daughter I had no symptoms at all this time it's constant nausea all day and night I'm constantly falling asleep and my boobs kill I think every pregnancy is different if it puts your mind at ease book one you may just be lucky like I was with my daughter xx

sredwards Wed 11-Sep-19 21:47:26

@Mummylanie3 I did wonder if I may be pregnant with a girl and maybe that's why I had no symptoms but I read online that with a girl your more likely to get horrendous sickness. I think I need to stop using google!

I've done another strip test and it's a stronger line than the other day smile. I have a early scan booked for 26th September so it's going to be a long two week wait. Hoping it all goes smoothly.

I always remember when I was pregnant with my son, waking up in the night for a wee and my boobs feeling so heavy and sore and haven't had that as yet.

How far along are you? Thank you so much for the reply xx

flossletsfloss Wed 11-Sep-19 21:50:35

Hi OP I felt dreadful with my first from four weeks but with my second, the symptoms didn't kick in until week 7. Enjoy your pregnancy.

Aquamarine1029 Wed 11-Sep-19 21:51:46

I've had a boy and a girl, boy first, and I hardly barely any symptoms both times. With my so I had very mild nausea at night for a few weeks and various smells made me feel sick. With my daughter, nothing. Half the time I forgot I was pregnant because I was so busy chasing a toddler around.

Aquamarine1029 Wed 11-Sep-19 21:52:30

*had not barely

Mummylanie3 Wed 11-Sep-19 21:56:54

@sredwards were not sure I had a misscarrige on 6th July but never had a negative test my HCG is going up so I'm deffinently pregnant I've got a scan next Thursday at Epu to see if I'm 15 weeks or 7 but with the symptoms I'm having I'm saying it's a new pregnancy and I'm 7 weeks xx

sredwards Wed 11-Sep-19 22:14:52

Thanks for the advice guys.

@Mummylanie3 I'm sorry to hear you had a m/c, onwards and upwards from now xx please let me know how you go on x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »