Talk

Advanced search

Maternity pay

(29 Posts)
Chuktuk009 Sun 08-Sep-19 08:12:39

Hi,
There was a thread on here before that had a link to a really helpful website that you could put your wage in, your maternity pay package, how long you were taking off and it calculated your pay per month. I've tried to find it but can't! Can anyone help?
Thanks

janey15 Tue 24-Sep-19 19:58:23

@MaternityMoney I just tried it out and it's great to see what I'll get each month! The only confusing bit is still having to put in that I accrue 20 days holiday before ticking a box to say that I don't accrue holiday?
It would be really good to be able to e-mail it to yourself.

Thank you!

imiss Tue 24-Sep-19 21:08:52

My company tops up SMP to a fixed weekly amount after 16 weeks full pay regardless of starting salary, would be good to see the calculator allow this

MaternityMoney Wed 25-Sep-19 09:59:31

@imiss

We don't support that yet in the website, but we can do that calculation for you offline. If you PM me (or even better use the new messaging widget on www.maternity.money ) I will do a calculation for you.

MaternityMoney Tue 03-Dec-19 16:18:50

We have given the calculator a big overhaul, we'd really appreciate your feedback on the new look and feel, and the new options for maternity schemes and return to work.

www.maternity.money

We want all feedback, good and bad so we can make it better. Be brutal! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »