Talk

Advanced search

6 weeks and no symptoms

(18 Posts)
Sizeofalentil Thu 22-Aug-19 16:49:14

This is my 4th pregnancy (two mc then one dd) and I am 6+1.

However, I've got no symptoms whatsoever. Whereas with all the other pregnancies I've had very sore boobs, constant nausea etc by now.

First two pregnancies ended around 7 and 5 weeks but had loads of symptoms still.

Should I be worried? I'm going to wait until next week and book a private scan to see if it's a missed mc.

(I'm still breastfeeding my 20month old if you think that makes a difference. And I did another frer test two days ago that was instantly so dark that the control line became lighter)

Sizeofalentil Thu 22-Aug-19 20:39:12

Bumping this up to see if anyone's about!

jemmarowe Thu 22-Aug-19 20:45:41

Hey
I didn't have any symptoms at 6 weeks but the definitely came on by week 7! I also had a scan at 6 weeks (as IVF) so that was really good.
Everyone is so different. I was obsessively reading about how people were feeling and there's just everything ranging from nothing at all to hospitalised.
Hope you're ok and managing to relax xxxx

Rhi11 Thu 22-Aug-19 20:46:30

Only symptom I had was I felt faint around 9 weeks. Very lucky

bettymoo212 Thu 22-Aug-19 20:51:32

I'm 11 weeks now and other than a few days of feeling a bit more tired than normal I haven't had any symptoms at all.

Sizeofalentil Thu 22-Aug-19 21:21:37

Thank you for your replies. When you say you didn't have symptoms did you have any at all? I've literally got nothing!

bettymoo212 Thu 22-Aug-19 22:23:07

Other than the tiredness (which I've since found out was down to anaemia and has disappeared since I started taking iron tablets), no, nothing at all. No sickness, no sore boobs, nothing. I don't think I really believed I was pregnant because I felt no different, but in the last week have started to get a slight bump so I guess there must really be something in there! It's my first so I have nothing else to compare it to but am just counting myself lucky! An early scan might be a good idea, just to put your mind at ease. Congratulations on your pregnancy! smile

OccasionalNachos Thu 22-Aug-19 23:01:06

I had barely any symptoms, & scans etc have shown all is fine - I am just very lucky (& grateful for being lucky). I’ve had a couple of days of tiredness & some very manageable queasiness, hardly distinguishable from feeling very hungry. That’s all.

Keyboard91 Fri 23-Aug-19 06:57:41

I didn’t really have any symptoms other than slightly fuller breasts (DF noticed, not me!) until around 7 weeks. I’ve read many women say that their pregnancies felt different when they had a boy or girl so maybe that’s why it’s different for you? Xx

Sizeofalentil Sat 24-Aug-19 07:31:01

Thank you all. I'm just worried because I've got no symptoms at all now. If anything, I feel better than ever.

I did another pregnancy test today and it was even darker than the last one so am still pregnant but can't shake the feeling that something is wrong.

I'm 6+3 today.

LiveInAHidingPlace Sat 24-Aug-19 07:32:53

I didn't even know I was pregnant til quite a few weeks in. I felt a bit tired but that's nothing special for me.

IoMoon Sat 24-Aug-19 07:35:35

I didn’t have any symptoms until about 7-8 weeks. Then literally one day it felt like it all hit me at once.

Sizeofalentil Sat 24-Aug-19 23:34:58

I've booked in a private viability scan for tomorrow. Wish me luck please.

becca3210 Sun 25-Aug-19 09:16:06

@Sizeofalentil good luck. I had a recent reassurance scan as hadn't had sickness or really anything much at all and was really great for peace of mind. Hope goes well for you x

Sizeofalentil Sun 25-Aug-19 21:31:49

Thank you. Was gutted to find that I'm measuring about 5+2 instead of 6+4. Which means I'm not even 6wjs yet.

The exact same thing happened with my dd. Maybe my body weirdly holds on to eggs or my eggs fucking faff down the fallopian tubes like there's no rush?

I get ovulation pain so thought I knew when I'd ovulated. Means this baby was probably concieved on my birthday rather than during our planned baby making session 10 days earlier!

sredwards Wed 11-Sep-19 18:40:24

@Sizeofalentil did you get to see baby's Heart beat on the scan? Are you feeling more reassured? I'm having no symptoms at 5 weeks, I'm worrying like you. It's my second pregnancy. Had sore boobs and sickness with my son x

Sizeofalentil Sun 15-Sep-19 18:01:42

Sadly, this didn't end well for my - my pregnancy stopped growing at 6+3. I should be 9+2 now

sredwards Sun 15-Sep-19 18:21:57

@Sizeofalentil I'm so sorry xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »