Talk

Advanced search

Prams - Nissan Juke

(10 Posts)
tinyrobot2 Wed 14-Aug-19 22:01:51

Does anyone have a Nissan Juke, and could recommend which prams/pushchairs fit into the boot? Thanks smile

mummy1830 Wed 14-Aug-19 22:17:53

Hi I have a Nissan Juke and bought the joie chrome dlx travel system. The pram wheels fold down and fit in the boot flat. We did go to smyths and they let us try them in the boot.

tinyrobot2 Wed 14-Aug-19 22:42:54

Thanks, that one looks great. I think I’ll have to go to one of the shops and try a few - the boot is quite small!

Notmybuilderdotcom Wed 14-Aug-19 22:46:26

I’ve got a joie litetrax which fits in the boot without the shelf / parcel shelf but couldn’t fit anything else in and shopping etc had to go on the car seats. Ive just bought a cheap buggy to keep behind drivers seat instead.

Hannah1990x Wed 14-Aug-19 22:50:22

We've got a mama's and papas sola 2 and it just about fits but we have to remove the shelf and can't fit anything else in! So annoying as we got the car especially for when we had baby (we had a Ford Fiesta before) but boot is disappointingly small.

My advice would be to measure the boot and look up pram dimensions online. I regret not doing that before we bought ours.

As soon as LO is big enough for a small pack up buggy I'm getting one!

Honeybingbong Wed 14-Aug-19 22:59:01

I’ve got a Juke. I got a Mothercare journey in the back of mine. It was a squeeze tho.
I think the best thing to do is go Mothercare etc and try them in the boot. That’s what I did they were really helpful.
I have changed to a buggy now he’s 1 tho and that fits in the boot fine with some room for shopping without the parcel shelf.

HJWT Thu 15-Aug-19 05:50:02

Mamas & papas Ocarro or Flip XT2, folds super small but still a great pram.

stucknoue Thu 15-Aug-19 07:00:06

My top tip is a reclining umbrella buggy, takes up far less room and they let us take it in the aircraft cabin (BA long haul). My big pram was barely used compared to that cheap buggy!

tinyrobot2 Thu 15-Aug-19 08:51:34

Thank you everyone, I’ll start having a look around at your suggestions. Good idea to measure the boot and look at dimensions online smile I’ll go and try them out too

HJWT Thu 15-Aug-19 08:59:06

@stucknoue I hated my umbrella fold buggy, couldn't stand it up at the side of the boot and always had to put food shopping on top of it 😖

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »