Talk

Advanced search

Nausea gone at 10/11 weeks

(7 Posts)
Eggcellent29 Wed 14-Aug-19 19:49:30

Hi everyone

My morning sickness started to ease at 10 weeks and now at 11 weeks, it’s basically gone. I get the odd, very mild bout but nothing like it used to be. I’m worried sick due to previous miscarriage.

I saw baby at 10 weeks and all was well

Has this happened to anyone else?

hcopp Wed 14-Aug-19 22:20:08

I had very little morning sickness - a bit of nausea at 7-9 weeks, then nothing. Apart from incredible tiredness, I had no symptoms. I was a wreck by the 12 wk scan, but all is well, and we heard a lovely strong 16 week heartbeat earlier this week. Every pregnancy is different. Don't worry! Xx

ohdearymemumof3 Thu 15-Aug-19 07:33:13

I had baaaad sickness and nausea , started at 7 weeks, woke up one day at 10 weeks and i felt like a different person! Sickness had gone, felt a bit sicky when hungry but that lasted a week or so and been fine since!! I wasnt expecting it to go so quick because with my first and second it lasted to 20 and 16 weeks. We are lucky😘

MustardScreams Thu 15-Aug-19 07:44:19

One pregnancy I had hg severely (ended in miscarriage) and when I was pregnant with dd I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, apart from a tiny bit of nausea throughout the day. She’s 2.5 and very healthy! All pregnancies are different, don’t panic!

ems137 Thu 15-Aug-19 07:49:44

The placenta takes over at around 10 weeks so the nasty symptoms usually start to fade around then.

DearTeddyRobinson Thu 15-Aug-19 07:52:21

This happened to me with DC2. Nausea came roaring back after 2 days till about 16 weeks. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Eggcellent29 Thu 15-Aug-19 08:58:30

Thank you so much ladies!

Your responses have helped to put my mind at rest smile my scan is next week and I always get jumpy beforehand!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »