Talk

Advanced search

11 week 5 days pregnant

(10 Posts)
Brandygirl27 Tue 27-Aug-19 19:02:58

I can take paracetamol but I’m trying not to as I don’t really want to be taking medication if I can help it hey, I’m allready having to take aspirin and progesterone due to many mc in the past, I’m under the consultant, what did your last baby weigh then ? Yeah I am showing now lol, no more hiding haha but before pregnancy I was very slim ( like size 8 ) are you ? My hunger has worn off but I think that’s because of my cold, although when my sickness creeps up I’m quick on the ready salted crisps haha how are you feeling ? Any sickness ? Xx

Greyworm Tue 27-Aug-19 07:19:35

Oh same here actually! Last baby was on the small side so that's quite cool having extra scans! Feel like I know what's happening a bit more! Can you take paracetamol? Also, are you showing at all? I feel I have popped. But I can't stop eating and I was slim before (after 2 years of dieting to get slim) so now I have been eating everything. Hope the hunger wears off soon!

Brandygirl27 Tue 27-Aug-19 07:01:53

That’s brilliant news huni smile yes mine is early October too, how are you feeling ? Im absolutely full of a cold which is very shit as I can barely taking anything 😩😩I’ve got to have more scans too at 28,32 and 36 weeks to watch the growth so at least I get to see my baby more 😍😍xx

Greyworm Sat 24-Aug-19 16:57:08

@brandygirl27 ah great! I had mine too. All good. I'm due on the 23rd Feb smile next scan is beginning of October. Hope you had nice hols!

Brandygirl27 Sat 24-Aug-19 14:33:35

@Greyworm sorry late reply been away on a caravan holiday it’s been hectic, it went really well ta I’m 13+3 today hun smile due 26th feb 😍😍😍how are you ?x

Greyworm Mon 19-Aug-19 12:52:18

@brandygirl27 how did your scan go?

Brandygirl27 Thu 15-Aug-19 06:29:47

11+5 today I also have my scan on Monday, I still have morning sickness on and off xx

Rainboe1 Wed 14-Aug-19 22:00:44

Same here! I have my scan next week.
Not had much in symptoms just fatigued and going off food, just not bothered by it .

Greyworm Tue 13-Aug-19 19:14:35

Me! I'm 11+6. Really bad morning sickness last week. Symptoms have eased off a bit now. When is your scan? Mine is Monday.

Raeanna07 Tue 13-Aug-19 18:43:23

Hi ladies! Anyone else 11 week 5 days pregnant? What symptoms did you get? Why is it going so slow I just want my baby here!gringrin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »