Talk

Advanced search

11 week 5 days pregnant

(10 Posts)
Raeanna07 Tue 13-Aug-19 18:43:23

Hi ladies! Anyone else 11 week 5 days pregnant? What symptoms did you get? Why is it going so slow I just want my baby here!gringrin

Greyworm Tue 13-Aug-19 19:14:35

Me! I'm 11+6. Really bad morning sickness last week. Symptoms have eased off a bit now. When is your scan? Mine is Monday.

Rainboe1 Wed 14-Aug-19 22:00:44

Same here! I have my scan next week.
Not had much in symptoms just fatigued and going off food, just not bothered by it .

Brandygirl27 Thu 15-Aug-19 06:29:47

11+5 today I also have my scan on Monday, I still have morning sickness on and off xx

Greyworm Mon 19-Aug-19 12:52:18

@brandygirl27 how did your scan go?

Brandygirl27 Sat 24-Aug-19 14:33:35

@Greyworm sorry late reply been away on a caravan holiday it’s been hectic, it went really well ta I’m 13+3 today hun smile due 26th feb 😍😍😍how are you ?x

Greyworm Sat 24-Aug-19 16:57:08

@brandygirl27 ah great! I had mine too. All good. I'm due on the 23rd Feb smile next scan is beginning of October. Hope you had nice hols!

Brandygirl27 Tue 27-Aug-19 07:01:53

That’s brilliant news huni smile yes mine is early October too, how are you feeling ? Im absolutely full of a cold which is very shit as I can barely taking anything 😩😩I’ve got to have more scans too at 28,32 and 36 weeks to watch the growth so at least I get to see my baby more 😍😍xx

Greyworm Tue 27-Aug-19 07:19:35

Oh same here actually! Last baby was on the small side so that's quite cool having extra scans! Feel like I know what's happening a bit more! Can you take paracetamol? Also, are you showing at all? I feel I have popped. But I can't stop eating and I was slim before (after 2 years of dieting to get slim) so now I have been eating everything. Hope the hunger wears off soon!

Brandygirl27 Tue 27-Aug-19 19:02:58

I can take paracetamol but I’m trying not to as I don’t really want to be taking medication if I can help it hey, I’m allready having to take aspirin and progesterone due to many mc in the past, I’m under the consultant, what did your last baby weigh then ? Yeah I am showing now lol, no more hiding haha but before pregnancy I was very slim ( like size 8 ) are you ? My hunger has worn off but I think that’s because of my cold, although when my sickness creeps up I’m quick on the ready salted crisps haha how are you feeling ? Any sickness ? Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »