Talk

Advanced search

~~~dreams~~~

(13 Posts)
iliketosleep Wed 01-Aug-07 10:41:09

Ive been having dreams for the last weeks or so that i have had a baby girl, do you think there is anything to it or could it be that sub consiously i want another girl really vivid dreams too!!

Dawn2820 Wed 01-Aug-07 12:46:19

i had a dream i had a boy, i dont mind what i have but people around me say girl all the time, but in the dream the baby didnt like me and altho he was new born kept crawling off and being with my sister instead - very weird

iliketosleep Wed 01-Aug-07 12:49:59

lol sounds weird!!

Dawn2820 Wed 01-Aug-07 12:57:42

i know lol

iliketosleep Wed 01-Aug-07 13:12:37

last nights was that i had a new born baby girl and we were thinking of what to name her, then dp came in with a bix box of shoes from asda and i went in a mood with him actually i had another one the other night that dp was married and had a son, in my dream he said i love her but ill still come and visit you...

I woke up in floods of tears! then when i woke the next morning and told him he said i love her (jokingly) and i just looked at him with my mouth wide open! I was so close to putting him on his back! I didnt speak to him most the day and he didnt know what he had done!!!!

GodzillasBumcheek Wed 01-Aug-07 13:14:55

When i was 2 months pregnant 11 years ago i dreamed that i was pregnant with twins - a boy and a girl. At my first scan i found out i was pg with twins. It wasn't a boy and a girl though, but for several years dt2 has been quite tomboyish

iliketosleep Wed 01-Aug-07 13:29:39

how strange! it must be the brains way of saying what the bodys doing! although i never had any dreams like that when i was pregnant with other 3!

HermyGrain Wed 01-Aug-07 14:01:09

I had a dream that I had a baby boy too, but like you everyone around me says girl - even me!!

Cazzybaby Wed 01-Aug-07 18:31:00

I dremt last night that my baby didnt like milk! aggggg!

primigravida Wed 01-Aug-07 18:41:32

I dreamt last night that I gave birth to a kitten instead of a baby and the midwife didn't seem the least bit bothered. I hope that dream doesn't come true.

dal21 Wed 01-Aug-07 18:59:03

i had a dream that the mw told me by accident we are having a girl (we havent found out what we are having)...i am convinced we are having a boy. think we me it is my subconcious hopes coming out!

iliketosleep Wed 01-Aug-07 23:12:27

i had a dream i was having a kitten when my cat was pg, and my cat was the midwife, but instead of it being a kitten it was spaghetti hoops

HermyGrain Thu 02-Aug-07 09:30:07

I dreamt last night that I had to have an emergency cs!! Because baby had a foot stuck under my ribs! - I'm sure i read on here somewhere that this happened to someone - so maybe it's just triggered by that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now