Talk

Advanced search

pregnant....not pregnant...pregnant?

(3 Posts)
nefi Mon 30-Jul-07 10:13:57

Help!!!! Bit confused here. I have been feeling pregnant for the past 2 months. I done a test last month which was negative which was followed by a light bleed. Still had strong symptoms on friday so done a test which was positive. Went to hospital last night due to pain in back which turns out to be a kidney infection but hospital done a pregnancy test which was negative. i done another test this morning and this was also negative. Still feel very pregnant. Have an appointment with my doctor later on this morning. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be that the tests were negative because the urin was diluted? I had a large glass of water before going to the hosiptal and when I got back.

Pheebe Mon 30-Jul-07 10:17:26

Nefi, sounds like you need a blood test to be sure. A positive followed by a negative probably means you're not but if you conceived this cycle you'll only be 3-4 weeks??? so dilution effect is possible.

I didn't think you could get a false positive so sounds like you are pregnant. However try a first thing in the morning wee tomorrow and that should give you your answer if nothing leave it for 3 days + and try again.

Also use a digital test if you can.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now