Talk

Advanced search

Need some advice please

(109 Posts)
Lovemybabiessomuch Sun 14-Jul-19 10:31:13

Hi I'd like some advice so I have 3 children one dd thats 12 years another dd thats 2 turning 3 in december and a ds thats 1 and four months and Tuesday just passed I've found out that I'm pregnant which is a shock as me and my partner use contraception, so this is where I need advice I told my partner I'm pregnant he said he doesn't want anymore and he wants me to get a abortion he said I can do want I want but If I keep it he's not sticking around I really don't know what to do or think I told him it's ok for him to say that as his body isn't going through all of this I'm already feeling sicky and tired please help

Lovemybabiessomuch Sat 21-Sep-19 09:08:20

Aww bless you and I think I've got one coming it's this weather it can't make its mind up hope u feel better soon my lovely ❤❤❤ xxx

Michellebops Fri 20-Sep-19 21:50:14

❤️❤️❤️ you've cheered me up!
Loaded with the cold 😭

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 20-Sep-19 21:32:34

@Michellebops I'm glad you love it and thank you so much we love you grin

Michellebops Fri 20-Sep-19 11:15:56

Aunty Michelle is fab. I love it.

And you're most welcom xxx

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 19-Sep-19 21:41:14

@Michellebops some days he's being ok the next he's blowing hot again but it's alot better than it was and sorry to hear your not pregnant yet babe but I'm sure it will happen for you, but for now how does aunty Michelle sound? As I literally will be telling this little one all about you as I swear I don't know where I'd be now without you I swear I can't explain how greatful I am for you you've been the only person that's been here for me and you've gave me so much support I really do appreciate you so much honey your the best and you deserve everything you want honey thank you so much for everything xxxx

Michellebops Thu 19-Sep-19 21:31:18

@Lovemybabiessomuch hey I'm glad all is going well.
Are you getting support yet?
All good here, not pregnant but ok with that xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 19-Sep-19 08:35:37

@plinkplink thanks love and we was using contraception and I'm still fully breastfeeding my youngest son it was a shock I even caught to be honest I'm still shocked now and it's 9 weeks since I've known

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 19-Sep-19 08:24:58

Not bloody hoe, I ment how my bloody predictive text will get me in to trouble one day xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 19-Sep-19 08:22:55

@Michellebops hey honey yes I did they did all my bloods for down syndromes and Stevensons syndrome everything came back with low chance I'm 15 weeks tomorrow going by the scan it's going so quickly hoe are you anyway babe? Xx

PlinkPlink Fri 06-Sep-19 09:48:43

I've only just seen this thread but awfully, it's not the first.

Woman gets pregnant - a risk whenever you have sex (pretty sure people are taught this from quite an early age in school)

Then man decides to be a complete arsehole and make woman decide whether to keep baby or not (because hey, he doesn't have to carry them and sacrifice his body for them) with the added emotional blackmail of "If you keep it, I will leave."

I just wanted to give you some un-Mumsnetty hugs and say I'm so happy you kept the little one. How exciting you've seen them on screen! I'm so happy you have the strength to stand up to his emotional blackmail - very hard to do.

And congratulations!!

Michellebops Fri 06-Sep-19 09:27:43

Pressed send too quickly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is all well? That's is such a clear picture.
Did you go yourself?

Michellebops Fri 06-Sep-19 09:26:50

@Lovemybabiessomuch lovely 😘

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 06-Sep-19 08:45:17

@Michellebops look who I got to see yesterday smile

Lovemybabiessomuch Tue 27-Aug-19 21:11:24

@Michellebops thanks lovely it's very much needed he's been a absolute arse again today xx

Michellebops Tue 27-Aug-19 12:44:05

That's just shite. Much love to you xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Mon 26-Aug-19 21:45:22

@Michellebops oh don't give up yet hun and we'll everything has been great I thought he had got his head around it then today out of nowhere just starts being a utter arsehole again just saying horrible stuff again sad I really don't get him xx

Michellebops Sat 24-Aug-19 18:21:12

Hey! Another negative this month. Thinking about giving up completely this time for sure.

How are you keeping? How's things at home? Xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Sat 24-Aug-19 10:06:27

@Michellebops how's things lovely? X

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 09-Aug-19 14:53:28

@Michellebops aww thanks my lovely xx

Michellebops Fri 09-Aug-19 13:54:23

That's lovely @Lovemybabiessomuch

I'm so excited for you xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 09-Aug-19 10:58:13

@Michellebops got my first scan date 5th of Sept so nervous and excited and worried all at the same time x

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 19:24:33

@warrior9 I've always used them and they have always gave a accurate pregnancy result maybe been abit out on weeks wise but always accurate on pregnant or not xx

Warrior9 Thu 08-Aug-19 19:11:22

@lovemybabiessomuch thank you Iv heard mixed reviews about the clear blue digital sand didn’t want to cause further confusion by using one and getting inaccurate results x

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 18:51:22

@warrior9 get a clear blue honey the digital one my tests all showed up faint and I was six weeks gone they are still faint if I test now and I'm 9 weeks hope this helps

Warrior9 Thu 08-Aug-19 18:18:31

Hi sorry to post here I’m struggling to get a response on my own post. I took a test last Thursday 01/08 which was positive but not dark. I continued taking tests for a few days and they stayed faint not getting any darker. (All using Morrison’s test which seem to have good reviews) I left it a couple days and used 2 cheap eBay tests Tuesday with my FMU which most came out negative so I accepted it was most likely a chemical pregnancy. I repeated a eBay test this morning Thursday 08/08, one week following first positive test which was again positive but still not dark. My period was due 03/08 so 5 days ago. Any advice or similar experiences? I am so confused and anxious, I don’t want to go to the doctors as I know there isn’t much they will do and at the stage I am just waiting to bleed 😩 I haven’t had any cramps etc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »