Talk

Advanced search

Need some advice please

(109 Posts)
Lovemybabiessomuch Sun 14-Jul-19 10:31:13

Hi I'd like some advice so I have 3 children one dd thats 12 years another dd thats 2 turning 3 in december and a ds thats 1 and four months and Tuesday just passed I've found out that I'm pregnant which is a shock as me and my partner use contraception, so this is where I need advice I told my partner I'm pregnant he said he doesn't want anymore and he wants me to get a abortion he said I can do want I want but If I keep it he's not sticking around I really don't know what to do or think I told him it's ok for him to say that as his body isn't going through all of this I'm already feeling sicky and tired please help

Lovemybabiessomuch Sat 03-Aug-19 13:08:48

@Michellebops I'm ok thanks bad nausea though 9 weeks today how are you? Xx

Michellebops Sat 03-Aug-19 13:53:55

I'm good thanks. On a hen weekend and according to flo app my ov day is Tomorrow 🙈 but another app says Thursday so will need to be busy when I get back x

Lovemybabiessomuch Sat 03-Aug-19 20:41:52

Oh sounds good have a great time and yes you will my lovely I have a good feeling about this month for you hun xx

Michellebops Thu 08-Aug-19 06:22:32

How did you get on at your appointment @Lovemybabiessomuch ? Xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 09:36:07

@Michellebops good hun everything was normal had some bloody taken and did a wee sample to send off but every thing was good blood pressure was fine too I'm 9 weeks 5 days I'm due the bath of March 5 days after my sons 2nd birthday it all seems so real now and my partner has been fine not said anything for days then out the blue started again angry how are you? Xx

Huggybear16 Thu 08-Aug-19 14:50:01

Hi @Lovemybabiessomuch

I've been thinking about you. Your husband is such a prick. I can't believe he'd say these things to you.

I'm glad your appointment went well. Look after yourself. Don't let him bully you.

March due date! Think of the money you'll save with the joint birthday parties grin

On a serious note - you've got little ones already, so keep everything you could use again for this one. Babies don't need a lot. It's when they get older they cost a bomb (I hear, mine's only 2½)

Michellebops Thu 08-Aug-19 15:10:56

Glad you're keeping well!

I'm doing ok, about to enter my 2ww again so I have my fingers crossed xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 16:32:23

@Huggybear16 I've still got everything from my little guy so I lucky there and clothes from both of my two youngest and yes they do get more expensive when they get older my oldest is 12 and her things cost a fortune xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 16:33:28

@Michellebops ohh exciting hun I'll keep everything crossed for you xxx

Warrior9 Thu 08-Aug-19 18:18:31

Hi sorry to post here I’m struggling to get a response on my own post. I took a test last Thursday 01/08 which was positive but not dark. I continued taking tests for a few days and they stayed faint not getting any darker. (All using Morrison’s test which seem to have good reviews) I left it a couple days and used 2 cheap eBay tests Tuesday with my FMU which most came out negative so I accepted it was most likely a chemical pregnancy. I repeated a eBay test this morning Thursday 08/08, one week following first positive test which was again positive but still not dark. My period was due 03/08 so 5 days ago. Any advice or similar experiences? I am so confused and anxious, I don’t want to go to the doctors as I know there isn’t much they will do and at the stage I am just waiting to bleed 😩 I haven’t had any cramps etc.

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 18:51:22

@warrior9 get a clear blue honey the digital one my tests all showed up faint and I was six weeks gone they are still faint if I test now and I'm 9 weeks hope this helps

Warrior9 Thu 08-Aug-19 19:11:22

@lovemybabiessomuch thank you Iv heard mixed reviews about the clear blue digital sand didn’t want to cause further confusion by using one and getting inaccurate results x

Lovemybabiessomuch Thu 08-Aug-19 19:24:33

@warrior9 I've always used them and they have always gave a accurate pregnancy result maybe been abit out on weeks wise but always accurate on pregnant or not xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 09-Aug-19 10:58:13

@Michellebops got my first scan date 5th of Sept so nervous and excited and worried all at the same time x

Michellebops Fri 09-Aug-19 13:54:23

That's lovely @Lovemybabiessomuch

I'm so excited for you xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 09-Aug-19 14:53:28

@Michellebops aww thanks my lovely xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Sat 24-Aug-19 10:06:27

@Michellebops how's things lovely? X

Michellebops Sat 24-Aug-19 18:21:12

Hey! Another negative this month. Thinking about giving up completely this time for sure.

How are you keeping? How's things at home? Xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Mon 26-Aug-19 21:45:22

@Michellebops oh don't give up yet hun and we'll everything has been great I thought he had got his head around it then today out of nowhere just starts being a utter arsehole again just saying horrible stuff again sad I really don't get him xx

Michellebops Tue 27-Aug-19 12:44:05

That's just shite. Much love to you xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Tue 27-Aug-19 21:11:24

@Michellebops thanks lovely it's very much needed he's been a absolute arse again today xx

Lovemybabiessomuch Fri 06-Sep-19 08:45:17

@Michellebops look who I got to see yesterday smile

Michellebops Fri 06-Sep-19 09:26:50

@Lovemybabiessomuch lovely 😘

Michellebops Fri 06-Sep-19 09:27:43

Pressed send too quickly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is all well? That's is such a clear picture.
Did you go yourself?

PlinkPlink Fri 06-Sep-19 09:48:43

I've only just seen this thread but awfully, it's not the first.

Woman gets pregnant - a risk whenever you have sex (pretty sure people are taught this from quite an early age in school)

Then man decides to be a complete arsehole and make woman decide whether to keep baby or not (because hey, he doesn't have to carry them and sacrifice his body for them) with the added emotional blackmail of "If you keep it, I will leave."

I just wanted to give you some un-Mumsnetty hugs and say I'm so happy you kept the little one. How exciting you've seen them on screen! I'm so happy you have the strength to stand up to his emotional blackmail - very hard to do.

And congratulations!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »