Talk

Advanced search

how did it get there and how will it come out??

(3 Posts)
Nanoon Thu 26-Jul-07 21:17:21

these are two of the questions my ds 2.10 raised just an hour afrer DH and I told him he was going to have a baby brother or sister!!! it really made me smile.

He caught me on the hop abit so i told him that mummy and daddy made the baby and hoped it would end there - no he needed to know more so i told him it was abit like making a cake and in answer to how it would come out i said it would come out my bum ( sort of true) and he said it couldn't as it was too hairy .

Final question of the day as 'will the baby pop (ha ha) out in when i have my breakfast in the morning'?

So all in all he took it quite well. Don't you just love them

sweetkitty Thu 26-Jul-07 21:19:27

DD1 told me she doesn't want a tiny baby but a big girl like her. She also asked how it's going to come out "like a poo Mummy" and also asked how does it eat food?

iliketosleep Thu 26-Jul-07 21:34:37

i told my lot that daddy put a seed through mummys bellybutton, not believing thaT i said ok daddy gave mummy a seed to swallow, kinda true ewwwww lol and it comes out through a cut in my tummy, now me personally have never had a c section but luckily for me there was a birth thing on living i was watching with dds and she was having a c section so phew!!! they seem to believe it anyway or they go around saying "jeez our mum is such a bloody liar!!!"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now