Talk

Advanced search

March Babies

(1000 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MaryH90 Thu 20-Jun-19 18:11:12

Tentatively starting a thread for those due in March 2020! I got my BFP yesterday and EDD is 3rd March next year. I got my BFP really early so nervously waiting for the days to go by until I feel a bit more ‘pregnant’. This is number 2 for me. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

troodonandon Sat 22-Jun-19 21:14:54

Hey all, I started a thread in antenatal clubs but just found this one. Got a surprise bfp today, not sure of exact due date as my cycles are different every month and I'm not sure if last period was 24th or 25th May (saw spotting on the evening of the former, woke up to full flow on the latter!) but either way it would be either 29th Feb (!) or in early March.

I've got one ds who's 3.5. DH is in shock, not sure he's entirely happy but will see how he feels in a few days I guess. We're not in the best financial situation, I'm the breadwinner and he's a sahp, we rent and have no savings so I'm a bit worried about all that but at the same time personally very happy and want to give it a go. Will just have to hope DH agrees. So... tentatively joining!

Symptoms wise I'm getting lots of cramps and twinges, which I remember from last time. I had bad headaches all the way through with ds so really hoping they don't hit me soon.

All in all I'm slightly in shock and not sure what to think!

MaryH90 Sun 23-Jun-19 09:26:58

Welcome @troodonandon

fulanigirl Sun 23-Jun-19 18:40:17

@troodonandon welcome :-)

@MaryH90 I told one more person! I'm awful with secrets. Told my sister in law, we are very close.

MaryH90 Sun 23-Jun-19 19:49:35

I saw my SIL and MIL today. It was hard to keep quiet! X

MaryH90 Sun 23-Jun-19 19:57:57

I turn 4 weeks tomorrow, I’m really excited for my apps to show the new little pictures as sad as that is haha. Going to take my other digital tomorrow aswell hoping for a 2-3 weeks

fulanigirl Sun 23-Jun-19 20:01:03

@MaryH90 well done on keeping quite, I could not 😂

I'm also 4 weeks tomorrow. Got the strongest line I've ever had on a pregnancy test so I feel a lot better. When are you booking yourself in with the midwives?

MaryH90 Sun 23-Jun-19 20:32:19

Those are fab lines! I bet that’s nice and reassuring. I don’t think I’m going to let the midwife know until 6 weeks+ because I would rather my booking in appt was in the my annual leave time which is in about 4 weeks. I’m pretty sure they do them at around that time anyway. How about you?

blondie87 Mon 24-Jun-19 05:11:51

Hi! Got my BFP last night- this is #3. Had a miscarriage in April so I’m tentatively excited! Had an awful night’s sleep turning everything over in my head/getting over the shock. Congratulations to all those with recent BFPs!

fulanigirl Mon 24-Jun-19 08:23:54

@MaryH90 thinking of calling the midwife this week so I can get an appointment for 7 weeks.

@blondie87 congratulations! I get about worrying. I took a test yesterday morning and I thought it was a bit lighter so I started panicking and googling. Waited 3 hours, took another and it was strong. I completely understand how hard it is. Any symptoms?

blondie87 Mon 24-Jun-19 08:38:27

Thanks fuliangirl. Yes I know what you mean about the tests! I only took one early ad I’m due out for dinner tonight and wanted to see if I’d be ok to have a glass of wine! Will be making my most convincing excuses! Not really many symptoms other than bloated and sore boobs on and off. How about you?

fulanigirl Mon 24-Jun-19 09:27:33

@blondie87 I have period cramps but that is it. Hoping to get something soon

MaryH90 Mon 24-Jun-19 10:22:25

I took my last digital this morning and it still says 1-2 😩 I was hoping for my 2-3! X

fulanigirl Mon 24-Jun-19 12:38:16

@MaryH90 don't worry, it might be tomorrow or the day after!

blondie87 Mon 24-Jun-19 14:38:28

It’s good that you got a BFP on a digital- they are less sensitive! I know exactly how you feel though- I got a decent line on a frer but today on an ic and a Sainsbury’s the positives were there but really faint. Think we should step away from the tests and give it a few days! I’ve started feeling sick after eating which I’ve never had so early so I’m crossing my fingers for us!

blondie87 Mon 24-Jun-19 14:40:22

Bit of a squinter.

MaryH90 Mon 24-Jun-19 17:39:18

You’re right @blondie87 we need to step away from the tests!

blondie87 Mon 24-Jun-19 18:09:09

Banning myself until Thursday!

Nefelibata86 Mon 24-Jun-19 23:52:14

Hello ! Congrats all smile

All going well I’m due either 29th feb or 3rd March-trying not to get too ahead of myself!

Current symptoms- bloaty, cramps, blocked nose, warmer temp and burpier than usual though I may be symptom spotting! Feel potential uti coming on...also trying to keep away from compulsively testing!

MaryH90 Tue 25-Jun-19 05:26:30

Welcome @Nefelibata86!

Frillyfarmer Tue 25-Jun-19 06:57:44

Morning guys, I joined the March antenatal thread but this seems busier!

My EDD is 3rd March and my period is due today. I'm absolutely shitting myself as I've had two miscarriages this year so far!

Now I'm stepping away from the tests as well before I drive myself completely crackers!

This will hopefully be #2, I have a 21month old as well.

blondie87 Tue 25-Jun-19 07:51:00

Hi @Nefelibata86! I’m feeling very similar in the abdomen- lots of strange sensations and really bloated! My strongest symptom is hot flushes?! Don’t know if anyone else has this but I feel menopausal rather than pregnant!!

Tr13d Tue 25-Jun-19 08:07:47

OP I’m also 3rd March! Found out super early as well about a week ago! Can’t stop doing tests I can’t believe it! smile

fulanigirl Tue 25-Jun-19 08:18:28

Welcome @Tr13d @Frillyfarmer @Nefelibata86 it's very hard not keep testing when it's so early and have had issues in the past. I booked myself in with the midwives yesterday.

Nefelibata86 Tue 25-Jun-19 08:38:42

Thanks for the lovely welcome X
Have also self referred pregnancy so hopefully can get reassurances soon about the symptoms smile

TimeIhadaNameChange Tue 25-Jun-19 10:11:40

I've been having faint positive lines since last Thursday. Have ordered a couple of First Response tests as I gather they're better at giving stonger lines. I'll believe this is happening more when I see a good, solid line that I don't have to squint at. Am seeing the doctor a week today - eeeek! Apparently they like to check you are, actually, pregnant before getting you in touch with the midwives, which is fair enough!

Boobs are fine but I'm having almost non-stop mild crampting. And I have noticed a huge increase in the amount of mucus being produced - it feels like I'm non-stop weeing, almost! Am I the only one with this?

This thread is not accepting new messages.