Talk

Advanced search

Tmi...very sticky discharge

(5 Posts)
alasia Tue 24-Jul-07 19:28:15

Hi, just checking this is normal - I've been getting a yellow-coloured discharge for a while and sometimes there's a lot of it and it's quite runny (kind of the consistency of baby lotion), but for the past couple of weeks, most of the time it's been very sticky.

It's disgusting and when it dries on my underwear/a liner it sometimes forms little blobs that look just like dried snot!

Sorry,...I did warn you this post was tmi!

Is this normal or could I have thrush? It's not itchy or anything like that...

kittywits Tue 24-Jul-07 22:57:50

Hi, you do get alot more discharge during preg anyway. If it's not itchy or unpleasant smelling then it sounds like normal discharge. You could have a touch of thrush though.

fawkeoff Tue 24-Jul-07 23:00:04

it doesnt sound like thrush.......you may be best booking an appoinment with ur midswife to rule out any kind of infection, its good to know as i requested one and it turned out i had group strep b

Feedmenow Wed 25-Jul-07 11:00:14

alasia, when I was pg with my dd I delighetd in telling all and sundry about my amazing discharge that was so freaky (as in, so much of it!)it would dry in my pubes and create a waxing effect every time I pulled knickers down to go to the loo!
Doesn't sound like an infection if not itchy or uncomfortable.
Try not to worry about it.....

RuthT Wed 25-Jul-07 19:58:09

Not TMI. I sympathise I had the same issue with No1 and now very early pregnancy and again bingo the same thing. I just can't bear it. Worse is the fact that there is so much and you really do need to mop up frequently

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now