Talk

Advanced search

Due in Feb 2020

(447 Posts)
pandaobsessed Tue 04-Jun-19 09:46:46

I found out last week (at two days past expected AF) that I'm pregnant - had a BFP on a First Response test. This is my third pregnancy since October last year. Works out that I'm due around the 3rd Feb 2020.

I've had two miscarriages - one in October 2018 at 12 weeks which resulted in surgery and another in February 2019, which ended at 6 weeks. I'm really quite nervous, but hopeful that this time is third time lucky. 🤞🏻🌈

Is anyone else due in Feb 2020? Are you having any symptoms?

Newbie21 Tue 04-Jun-19 09:55:31

I got my BFP last week too. Think I'm due around 10 Feb. had a bit of spotting for about 8 hours one day last week but all gone now. Cramps/stretching. Did have a nausea but that seems to have gone yesterday and today but hopefully nothing to worry about. I'm having HCG checked on 8th and 10th and scan on 10th due to spotting and that I had 3 MCs last year but fingers crossed all ok.

Adelais Tue 04-Jun-19 13:58:32

I just got a bfp today and I’m due 10th February! I had an ectopic pregnancy a year ago so feeling nervous about whether it’s in the right place this time. I’m going to try and get referred for a scan when I’m 6 weeks. I feel pretty sick already so it’s not a sign it’s going to get a lot worse!

tisonlymeagain Tue 04-Jun-19 14:11:11

Hello, there's another thread going somewhere - there's quite a few of us! I got my BFP about 9 days ago and am due 6th February.

We've also set up a 'secret' FB group - if anyone is interested in joining message me and I'll get you added. Some people are waiting a little while before joining so if you want to join at a later date, just message me when you're ready!

becdenkings Tue 04-Jun-19 14:47:56

Ah is this the new thread @pandaobsessed ?
I’m currently 4+5 and due 6/2/20. I’ve booked an early scan privately for 27/6 when I’ll be 8 weeks as feeling anxious. First pregnancy for me and found out last Thursday at 4 weeks exactly. My husband was with me when we found out but deployed on Sunday with the military for...six months!! shock

Morningchorus Tue 04-Jun-19 19:14:15

Hello!
I got my BFP on Sunday, EDD 12.2.19.
First baby. Exciting!
Also anxiety inducing... going to book a scan at mother are for exactly 8 weeks then if all ok will tell family the next day 😊

hazandduck Tue 04-Jun-19 22:02:27

Hi all, my EDD is the 9th of Feb 2020, got a BFP tonight and still doesn’t feel real.
I have a one and a half year old already and to me she is still my baby!
Congrats all.
I’ve had miscarriages before so will book an early scan for when I’m around 10-11 weeks. Feels like a lifetime away!

pandaobsessed Tue 04-Jun-19 22:42:46

Congrats to all you lovely ladies on your BFPs!!

@Newbie21 hopefully this pregnancy goes smoothly for you, I understand exactly how you must be feeling. They day implantation bleeding can be a good sign of the egg getting comfy.

@Adelais bless you, try not to worry. I'm pretty sure you'll receive an early scan if you previously had an ectopic pregnancy. The fact you feel sick is a good sign. There's certain symptoms with an ectopic isn't there?

@tisonlymeagain I will defo join the FB group but a little further down the line. I made the mistake of doing it previously and lost the baby, which made it hard leaving the FB group.

@becdenkings yes this is the new thread 😊

@becdenkings @Morningchorus @hazandduck I'm debating whether to get a private scan. Midwife said it might settle my nerves as they don't offer an early scan on the NHS unless you've had three consecutive miscarriages.

pandaobsessed Tue 04-Jun-19 22:53:38

What symptoms are you ladies getting?

I'm feeling extra tired all the time and out of breath. I'm not yet feeling sick, which is worrying me.

hazandduck Tue 04-Jun-19 23:10:10

I will wait to move to anything other than MN probably until the baby is here! I have a group of lovely ladies from the Due Nov 17 thread and we moved over to WhatsApp and still keep up to date with our little ones.

hazandduck Tue 04-Jun-19 23:11:57

@pandaobsessed is this baby number 1?? My only symptoms are lower back ache which is how I knew I was pregnant last time, and a slight queasiness over things I normally like (my favourite dish from the Chinese) it just smells off and it was exactly the same when I was pregnant last time!

becdenkings Tue 04-Jun-19 23:54:57

@tisonlymeagain Oo we’ve got the same due date! How exciting!

@pandaobsessed my symptoms last week were bad cramping/tummy ache/bloating - I thought I had a stomach bug! It’s now a bit of lower back aching plus bloating/IBS flare up but apparently that is common as increase in progesterone slows digestion down and I have an existing condition which it is causing to flare. Taking Rennies tablets and wondering whether morning sickness will join it!!

Newbie21 Wed 05-Jun-19 05:59:58

@becdenkings I was having cramps and slightly dodgy belly for the last 2 days. Everytime I went to the loo I was scared I'd MC. But sounds similar to what you have experienced so hopefully all ok.

@pandaobsessed on early scans, I'm having this scan on the 10th but to be honest I think it will be way too early so the HCG test is the more important test for me right now. If the HCG test is fine then I will book a scan when I return from my holiday - for when I'm 8 weeks I think. Since I only found out about MC no.1 at my harmony scan at 11 weeks when heart beat stopped at 8-9 weeks I am reluctant to wait until 11-12 weeks before a scan.

ZeppyLoo Wed 05-Jun-19 06:29:00

Hello everyone! I’m very excitedly expecting my first baby in Feb- around the 6th I think. Would love to join you all on your secret Facebook group too smile Symptoms so far; just feeling more tired than usual. Other than that just stress and anxiety about things not going well, but I’m trying to keep that at bay and just enjoy being pregnant for the first time!
Congratulations to you all and wishing you healthy happy pregnancies

Morningchorus Wed 05-Jun-19 07:52:44

Congrats to you all! Fingers crossed these all turn out well 😊🤞

I’m super tired, like completely wiped out.
I’ve booked lots of over time now for the next couple of months to pay for things I want to buy later on but not sure how I’ll do it if I feel like this! 😐

Anyone got any pregnancy safe ways to boat energy? I’d normally use caffeine as my crutch!

tisonlymeagain Wed 05-Jun-19 09:42:14

Still umming and aahhing over when/if to get the harmony test. I asked on a local FB group last night about timescales for booking appointments and scans and it sounds like around here they are absolutely useless, so I may go and get a scan myself earlier.

@ZeppyLoo if you want to join the FB group just private message me your real name and what your profile pic looks like. I can add you as a friend, add you to the group and then unfriend you again afterwards.

lyndz887 Wed 05-Jun-19 10:14:15

Hi can I join the fb group please I'm due in fed too!

tisonlymeagain Wed 05-Jun-19 10:32:01

Hi @lyndz887 private message me your FB name and what your profile pic looks like. I can add you as a friend, add you to the group and then unfriend you again afterwards.

lyndz887 Wed 05-Jun-19 10:52:47

How do I private message you? I can't find it anywhere

cloudyclaire Wed 05-Jun-19 14:12:20

Hi all! I’m also due feb 2020, and feel wildly unprepared right now! Ha! Also I’m currently on holiday so booking in with any kind of health practitioner might have to wait til next week. Symptoms, sore boobies and a bit nauseous..

hazandduck Wed 05-Jun-19 15:11:36

Don’t worry too much, @cloudyclaire, the midwife won’t see you until you’re at least 8 weeks, and as to being unprepared, you’ve got nearly a year to get ready smile don’t panic! With my DD we didn’t buy anything really until about a month before she was born. Her nursery still isn’t properly finished (bits left to hang etc) and she has been in there for a year now lol. I’ve already decided I want to redecorate it 🙈😂

Newbie21 Thu 06-Jun-19 08:33:22

Hi ladies, can I ask about cramps? I few people have been talking about them recently. I had mild cramp/stretching feeling for a few days but now I seemed to have more acute cramps - I think it might be bowel related. I stupidly ate pizza last night which had pepperoni in it which I would usually be fine with but I think my stomach/digestive system is struggling a bit at the moment. Anyone else having a dodgy belly/cramps. I'm sitting on a train on way to work so timing isn't great!!!

Any recommendations for easing symptoms? (I'll be at work so warm bath not an option sadly).

cloudyclaire Thu 06-Jun-19 14:25:24

That’s great to know @hazandduck, thanks for your supportive message 😘

tisonlymeagain Thu 06-Jun-19 14:33:39

Yes @Newbie21 Plenty of cramps and aches and pains and definitely troubles in the digestive area!

Newbie21 Thu 06-Jun-19 19:11:51

Thanks @tisonlymeagain fortunately it calmed down when I got to work. I still have a heavy feeling down below which makes me paranoid it's going to fall out!?! I think it's the coughing and sneezing with my cold which is making me paranoid. I need to get a grip!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone actually being sick? If so, how many weeks or days pregnant are you? I never had morning sickness with my DS but since having MCs I'm hoping I get a bit of it... obviously I will curse they day I said and thought that if I do get it haha. Is it usually around the 6 weeks mark or can it come earlier?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »