Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy test the next day

(7 Posts)
ellspay Wed 22-May-19 14:45:34

Hey, so I know you're not supposed to read tests after 10/15 mins.

But I looked back at mine the morning after and it had these 2 lines.

I've done tests before, of the same brand to I believe, where the tests haven't changed at all and still said negative days after.

I'm reading this as negative though because it's not a clear positive and I'm going to assume it's just because it was left over night.

Just thought I'd look for some opinions?

Thank you!

blackcatclocks Wed 22-May-19 14:51:06

Yeah I wouldn't trust that at all. The lines forming in that way doesn't make sense for it to be positive. I'd do a FRER, that should give you a definite answer.

Timide Wed 22-May-19 17:03:11

I have left tests overnight and they never changed... I would be queuing for another test right now! Good luck!

Cookit Wed 22-May-19 17:06:12

Aren’t there 3 lines???

kkl1 Wed 22-May-19 21:13:01

I did a test an it was negative looked at the test 2 days later there was a line took another test that day was a then positive I'm now 12 weeks 4 days xx

Sessy19 Thu 23-May-19 07:27:50

Looks like some sort of manufacturing line mistake, there appears to be 3 lines?? I’d take this one as void

Mummy2logan Sat 06-Jul-19 10:52:57

Hiya I took a first response 6 days before period test . I tested 4 days before my period and was faint line does this mean I'm pregnant as I went doctors and they used first step pregancy test and negative but my period was due today the uti July and if had spotting in and of very light since 30th June I had loght spotting on 7th June It wasn't heavy enough to be a period

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »