Talk

Advanced search

Just found out I'm pregnant (11 weeks)

(7 Posts)
PassMeTheWine Tue 21-May-19 22:55:46

If your going to be nasty/rude please don't comment.

I need support not bashing!

Found out I'm pregnant at ten weeks. We never planned.

We have a lovely life with our two dc's (one under 5 and other is off to senior school this year.

I really don't know what to do for the best.

In an ideal world with more money, bigger car (house is luckily big enough) this would be absolutely perfect. We get on well with money with the two dc's we have but wondering if the third baby would put strain on my other two?

I don't even know what I'm saying really. I'm just very confused and feeling alone.

I dont even know if this makes sense, I'm just trying to write it all down confused

Starlight84 Tue 21-May-19 23:30:15

I’m in a similar boat. Have 2 older children and I just feel like I’m going to tear their world apart. It’s always been just us 3. I’ve not been with my partner long at all. I am almost feeling guilty. Like I am letting them down almost. I also feel alone hun. We don’t live together, not even sure how we will! These things have a funny way of working out but I think they will for both of us xx

PassMeTheWine Wed 22-May-19 09:47:24

That's how i feel, my oldest has always said it would be the 'worst day of his life' if I had another baby. Its so hard to come to a decision x

Starlight84 Wed 22-May-19 16:04:26

I have to say I am absolutely dreading it when the time comes to tell my family/children. I’m hoping I’m building up the worse and it won’t be as bad! Works been hard today. I’ve had to fight back tears a couple of times. Xx

Timide Wed 22-May-19 17:00:49

Worst day of his life? Are you joking? How nasty! It is your decision. Not your children's. They cannot vote for or against their sibling. You need to get used to the idea and find some positivity. Not planned doesn't mean not happy. You need loads of support! Xxx

Ivestoppedreadingthenews Wed 22-May-19 17:05:10

I wouldn’t put too much weight on the hypothetical opinion of a hormonal preteen.

Make the decision that will be right for you, since generally speaking the kids will be okay if you are cake

Pinkvoid Wed 22-May-19 20:08:17

Most cars have five seats so I’m sure your car will be fine and your house is big enough so no reasons there to be stressing.

Your children will get over it and love their sibling, I’m sure.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »