Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Ante natal classes for second time parents

(3 Posts)
Holymoly321 Tue 17-Jul-07 15:18:55

Am 23 wks preg with second child. Had a section with DS as he was breech but want a VBAC this time round because I don't want to be incapacitated for weeks after the birth. I haven't had much contact with the MW's - seems to be much less than with DS, and no-one has mentioned ante natal classes to me at all. Do we not get offered them? Should I find out about NCT classes instead?

puppydavies Tue 17-Jul-07 15:25:12

i'm sure you're welcome to nhs classes if they have them in your area, you might just have to ask as mws prob assume 2nd timers aren't interested/don't have time.

nct may run "refresher" classes, ours does and they're essentially one to ones in your own home so not same socially but good for practical low down. 2nd+ timers welcome on standard nct classes too.

Loopymumsy Tue 17-Jul-07 19:26:35

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: