Talk

Advanced search

what would u advise?

(6 Posts)
pinkys Mon 16-Jul-07 14:26:17

hey, well im totally confused,
i have been off the pill a month now, came off on the 16th of june, which was a saturday, on the wednesday i had very slight spotting to the saturday, which i dont no weather u call it a period or withdrawlel bleed, but iv bin off the pill for over a month, and if i took that as a period i should come on 2moro or wed i think, well i hope i dont, i have been having pregancy sy,ptoms, but i dont know if they are in my head?
i dont know when i can take a pregancy test to see if i am, i took one a couple weeks ago, but obviously it would be negative as it would been too early, my partner saying just wait, and see what happens, but i wanna no, but i dont want to be disheartned, as someone told me if u take the test too early u could be pregant but it say negative, so i really dont no when to take it?
please help!!!

NeverTickleASleepingSoupDragon Mon 16-Jul-07 14:28:04

We can'ttell you whether or not you are pregnant.

Only a test will do that.

Take another one when your period would be due.

pinkys Mon 16-Jul-07 14:31:46

yes, this is what im saying, but i could do a test 2moro, but that may not be when my period is due, as my first one could be a withdrawal bleed, so it could be ongoing waiting? lol

NeverTickleASleepingSoupDragon Mon 16-Jul-07 14:33:43

Generally speaking it would be due 4 weeksish after stopping the pill.

NeverTickleASleepingSoupDragon Mon 16-Jul-07 14:34:19

The first one would have been the normal bleed you get when not taking the pill in the 7 day break.

goingfor3 Mon 16-Jul-07 14:35:33

Your hormone elvels will have changed so the pregnancy symptoms could just be the effect of not taking the pill anymore. Wait until six weeks after you stopped taking them to do a test if you haven't started by then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now