Talk

Advanced search

is this okay?

(5 Posts)
rascal1979 Sat 14-Jul-07 20:18:10

Got a stitch like pain - nothing bad - on the top of my belly just under my ribs....anything to worry about???

Cotton1 Sat 14-Jul-07 20:22:51

Hi Rascal1979. I'm currently back and forth to my EPU at the moment. I had a stich like pain which sounds similar to what you are having, and they told me i only needed it worry if it was constant and quite bad. Also if there was a problem it would more than likely be lower in your stomach.

rascal1979 Sat 14-Jul-07 21:02:49

Thanks Cotton - Think it may be because I was hungry and maybe a little wind had my tea (made a roast cos really fancied it but went off it as soon as I sat down - managed to eat a fair bit tho)gonna have a lie down and see if that eases it.
Thanks again

PurpleLostPrincess Sat 14-Jul-07 23:05:58

I've been getting stitches all the time with this one, mostly on the right side. I googled it and apparently its quite common but this is my third and I didn't get it with the other two!?

Hope it has eased off xx

sparklygothkat Sat 14-Jul-07 23:06:55

I have this contantly, but am 23 weeks pregnant and I think the baby is pushing up under my ribs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now