Talk

Advanced search

@@@TMI@@@ I'm afraid but I need your help!

(6 Posts)
ohdearthisisgonnahurt Thu 12-Jul-07 20:45:03

SORRY!
I am in my third trimester with 3rd child and have a prolapse and a varicose vein on my fanjo.
Should I go ahead with a 'normal' birth or should I be thinking c/section?
The prolapse first appeared near the end of my last pregnancy and has not caused problems and has been seen and ignored during a smear test.
At times though now I can feel it a bit, no pain, just as if there's a tampax in wrong IYSWIM.
I have read a few threads, and they were told they would go away after the birth, I guess I just want some reassurance and advice.

kerioke Thu 12-Jul-07 21:17:05

this is a tough one and to be honest i wouldnt know how best to advise other than to go what is comfortable for you.. do you have a midwife or consultant that you could discuss your options with?? i'd also maybe try googling it to see what comes up too.. may help! best of luck whatever you decide. xxx

ohdearthisisgonnahurt Fri 13-Jul-07 08:40:44

I will be bringing this up next week at my appointment, I just wanted to go with some advice under my belt.

daisyandbabybootoo Fri 13-Jul-07 08:48:11

there was someone on my AN thread who had a collapsed wall of her fanjo. she went on to have a vaginal birth.

good luck, I'm sure your carers will have seen this before and will be able to advise.

ohdearthisisgonnahurt Fri 13-Jul-07 16:15:21

I'm sure it will work out, anyone else got any words of advise?

lulumama Fri 13-Jul-07 16:42:57

varicose vein in your fanjo should disappear after birth....as for the prolapse, your MW should be able to advise re vaginal birth, but am pretty sure you should be ok to deliver vaginally....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now